Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

Default Splitting individual samples from a sound file.

I'd like to make some sampled instruments. I'd
like to play every not on my guitar in a few different
ways. It would be nice to just play straight through,
and then have a program split out the individual samples
based on some threshold amplitude.

Thanks,

Tobiah