Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bro Barry Bro Barry is offline

Default Welcome to alt.BOng hiTs-N-bOneRS

Many of you need a bong hit and you know it.

If you know it, you don't have to raise your hand, just acknowledge in
your mind.

You CAN come on down and have a bong hit, but we won't embarrass you.

I've been on here 5 mins, and already somebody is talking about
Marylin Monroe in a Burlap sac.

That's good humor, but nobody is laughing, the hell is wrong? yall
know some "stay up pills"

whats up

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Mar 29, 9:18 pm, "Bro Barry" wrote:

That's good humor, but nobody is laughing, the hell is wrong? yall
know some "stay up pills"

I mean to sa, do ya;ll Need some stay up pills?
stay awake pills

here is some random famous quotes

"slam a cup of mud and mix that crap, stop ****ing around!
you wanna get paid don't you" Pat Boone

"Im sick of this bullcrap, I entice people in here to record, and all
you wanna do is sit and get high and eat" Slim Witman

"ok, lemme do one more take " Rosie McDonald

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bro Barry Bro Barry is offline

On Mar 30, 10:43 am, DeserTBoB wrote:

WTF?