Posted to uk.rec.audio.car, rec.audio.car
Evan[_3_] Evan[_3_] is offline

Default Sony CDX-GT410U in 2002 Vauxhall Zafira

I have found a fascia adapter for Vauxhall Zafira 2005 onward if
kitted with the Sony CDX-GT410U. I would appreciate any comments on
whether you think one would be required for a 2002 Zafira.

Also deciding if http://www.incarexpress.co.uk or http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk
seem more reliable. Can't find too many bad comments about either
online.

On 27 Dec, 01:39, Evan wrote:
I have found a fascia adapter for Vauxhall Zafira 2005 onward if
kitted with the Sony CDX-GT410U. I would appreciate any comments on
whether you think one would be required for a 2002 Zafira.

Also deciding ifhttp://www.incarexpress.co.ukorhttp://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk
seem more reliable. Can't find too many bad comments about either
online.

FYI www.incarexpress.co.uk suggests that this adapter is required for
ISO connectivity "PC2044", but no fascia required.

vauxhall cdr 500 wiring Dave Mansfield Car Audio 0 December 22nd 06 05:24 PM
Removing the V/hall zafira car stereo [email protected] Car Audio 0 August 7th 06 11:31 AM
Vauxhall CD30 Neil Car Audio 0 April 25th 05 07:35 PM
FS: Carver CM-2002 KHD Marketplace 0 April 14th 04 03:48 AM
Vauxhall astra mk4 sony CDXMP40 ISO Connector Matthew Moore Car Audio 0 September 26th 03 09:57 PM