Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Time for a Collection

On Dec 2, 5:44*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Dec 2, 8:01*am, Boon wrote:

Scott is obviously scrutinizing everything I've ever written, looking
for things to criticize. Unfortunately he suffers from Aspergers
syndrome, which means his ability to detect subtleties such as
context, irony, rhetoric and understatement is severely compromised.

At least he accepts responsibility for his actions.

Oh, wait...

Dont be a rabid thumper.