Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Default Arny Krueger: personally responsible for destroying RAO.

When you tell lies like he does, foment discord like he does, and throw
hatred and illogic around like he does, the resultant destruction of
the forum and denial of any possibility of truth coming out of it is
inevitable.

Thanks for making RAO a wasteland, Arny!

Enjoy!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...
When you tell lies like he does, foment discord like he does, and throw
hatred and illogic around like he does, the resultant destruction of
the forum and denial of any possibility of truth coming out of it is
inevitable.

Thanks for making RAO a wasteland, Arny!

Enjoy!

What was it like before Arny strived to dominate? Was there a time?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

Kroo was early, loud, frequent, and generally divisive from the start
and only embalming fluid will quiet him, I am sure.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kroo was early, loud, frequent, and generally divisive from the start
and only embalming fluid will quiet him, I am sure.

Embalming fluid!
How are you going to get him to eat that?!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

He's in his sixties now, he probably has another ten to fifteen years.
He's been posting almost that long already. He probably won't stop, and
won't add anything new either.