Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Talk about RETRO, I personally think that

Talk about RETRO, I personally think

....that the show "Getting Along Famously" takes the cake for silly
laughs.

Okay, so I'm plugging the show. Sue me! I'm not ashamed of a
shameless plug!! (lol)

Getting Along Famously is this funny new show on CBC, and the clothes
are outrageous!!! It's set in the early 60's and all of the outfits
are PERFECT. The show within the show is a retro variety show, so
there are like 8 outfits in every half hour. Sooooooooooo much
inspiration. If you love the era, you have to watch the show. Ruby,
the main character, is simply fabulous! I watch every show just to see
what she has put together.

The next show will be on Friday, March 3 at 9:30 on CBC. Check this
out:
http://www.gettingalongfamously.ca/gafpromo2.html

And if you want to check out the previous outfits their website is
http://www.gettingalongfamously.ca/

kiss-kiss!