Geoff Moller

Default Windows app to import SDII Linked Dual Mono Files?

Win app to import SDII Linked Dual Mono Files?

I have left and right files from several songs, which were exported
from Digital Performer some time ago. I would like to import them into
a Win app and convert them to mp3. Does anyone know of a Windows app
that will do this?

TIA

Geoff

Richard Kuschel

Win app to import SDII Linked Dual Mono Files?

I have left and right files from several songs, which were exported
from Digital Performer some time ago. I would like to import them into
a Win app and convert them to mp3. Does anyone know of a Windows app
that will do this?

TIA

Geoff

Pro Tools should be able to do this
Richard H. Kuschel
b.abbott

Adobe Audition (and the previously released Syntrillium version as Cool Edit
Pro) can do this quite easily. Open your SDII files as ".raw" data files.
You will then be prompted to tell Audition/Cool Edit how to interpret the
sample formula (sample rate, channels & resolution) and then how the data
was formatted. On the final prompt, you'll want to choose the Motorola PCM
option. Save the file as you wish from there.

"Richard Kuschel" wrote in message

Win app to import SDII Linked Dual Mono Files?

I have left and right files from several songs, which were exported
from Digital Performer some time ago. I would like to import them into
a Win app and convert them to mp3. Does anyone know of a Windows app
that will do this?

TIA

Geoff

Pro Tools should be able to do this
Richard H. Kuschel

Chris Smalt

Geoff wrote:

Win app to import SDII Linked Dual Mono Files?

How about Pro Tools Free? http://www.digidesign.com
Split stereo ( = dual mono) is its native format.

Chris

Please remove the r from my address to reply by email