Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tech
AudioGeek AudioGeek is offline

Default Pinout/voltage(s)/connector info for Sabine FBX 1802?

A friend bought a Sabine FBX 1802 off ebay - it arrived with no power
supply, and Sabine is no help.

It looks like a 4-pin circular connector - any one have one and can
send me some photos/info?
Sabine says its a 22W unit, but that's all I can find.
AC? DC? Voltage(s)?
Any alignment notches or anything else specific mechanical? I don't
have it in front of me, and he's a ways away.
Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

AudioGeek wrote:

A friend bought a Sabine FBX 1802 off ebay - it arrived with no power
supply, and Sabine is no help.

It looks like a 4-pin circular connector - any one have one and can
send me some photos/info?
Sabine says its a 22W unit, but that's all I can find.
AC? DC? Voltage(s)?
Any alignment notches or anything else specific mechanical? I don't
have it in front of me, and he's a ways away.

I'd ask for the money back.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"AudioGeek" wrote in message
A friend bought a Sabine FBX 1802 off ebay - it arrived with no power
supply, and Sabine is no help.

Sounds like a great way to offload a dodgy unit. You don't even get to test
it until you can get or build a power supply for it!
Did it say there was no power supply? If not have you contacted the seller?

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tech
liquidator[_2_] liquidator[_2_] is offline

"AudioGeek" wrote in message
A friend bought a Sabine FBX 1802 off ebay - it arrived with no power
supply, and Sabine is no help.

It looks like a 4-pin circular connector - any one have one and can
send me some photos/info?
Sabine says its a 22W unit, but that's all I can find.
AC? DC? Voltage(s)?
Any alignment notches or anything else specific mechanical? I don't
have it in front of me, and he's a ways away.

Ever heard of Google?

Two clicks got me here...

http://www.sabine.com/resources/Sabi...iterature.html

And in the operating manual says it's a dual 20 volt supply...