Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mr.Will Mr.Will is offline

Default OT : enhanced CDs?

Heya gang,
I know alot of folk here have released CD's etc, so just wondering if anyone
has worked on an "enhanced" one?
Basically its a CD that plays in the CD player just like normal, but when
put into the computer will play other stuff (say a video or a bio or
whatever you want to put on there).
Seems quite straightforward to do, just wanted to know of people's
experiences if any!
I know Im in totally the wrong place to be asking, so does anyone know of a
forum that works on these sorts of things?

many thanks!

Mr.Will
p.s. I have a video - but we're keeping it under wraps for our launch - but
Id love for you guys to tell me what you think, if anyone is interested just
send me an email and I'll send you the link!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
LAB LAB is offline

You just have to make two sessions: the first is AUDIO; the second is
DATA. A "hi-fi" CD player will see only the first session; computer CD unit
will see the second one.
--
Gianluca