Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ethan Winer[_3_] Ethan Winer[_3_] is offline

Default Attention soft synth Wizards!!!

On Apr 20, 12:58 am, "jeffl" wrote:
a 2 measure synth riff (sans guitar feedback at beginning) that I can loop

I show how to make a sound very similar to that in my video "How to
program Analog Synthesizers" he

http://www.vimeo.com/1309545

The key is to set up a high-Q filter (a formant filter is closest what
you want) and modulate the frequency with random steps. That part of
the video starts around 17:55 in.

--Ethan
Posted to rec.audio.pro
jeffl jeffl is offline

Ethan,
Do you have a few minutes to whip that up Understand if you're too busy.

"Ethan Winer" wrote in message
On Apr 20, 12:58 am, "jeffl" wrote:
a 2 measure synth riff (sans guitar feedback at beginning) that I can
loop

I show how to make a sound very similar to that in my video "How to
program Analog Synthesizers" he

http://www.vimeo.com/1309545

The key is to set up a high-Q filter (a formant filter is closest what
you want) and modulate the frequency with random steps. That part of
the video starts around 17:55 in.

--Ethan

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Apr 20, 1:25 pm, "jeffl" wrote:
Ethan,
Do you have a few minutes to whip that up Understand if you're too busy.

I'm glad to do that for you Jeff. Do me a favor: Email me from my own
web site ethanwiner.com, both as a reminder for me and so I'll have
your email address to reply to. Or tell me exactly where to post it at
your own site. Just copy your first post above so I'll get the key and
tempo correct.

--Ethan