Nick Miller

Default Need Some Feedback

Hello all,

A few months ago I started to get in to recording. At first I had
just a shure 57 and SoundBlaster (I think a lot of us have been
there). Now I upgraded my rig and got a 20 channel mixer, delta 44 and
a variety of condenser Mics. I just recently got cakewalk and I have
done my first real mixdown for a project I am doing for a friend. I
was wondering if any of you would be so kind to give it a listen and
tell me what I could do better or what you like for that matter. You
can find the song online at

http://www.uwrf.edu/~charles.e.ricka...The%20City.mp3

--You may notice that the music itself is a little off. Some of the
guitar work has to be redone.

Also, I must say. This group has been invaluable to me. All the
equiptment/micing technique recomendations have helped me out
considerably! Thanks to all of you.

Regards,
Nick