Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default AES Show Report

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue58/aes.htm
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue58/aes2.htm

Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue58/aes.htm
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue58/aes2.htm

Thank you!!!

Poly

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah[_4_] Tobiah[_4_] is offline

I found a photo of Erica McDaniel of Universal Audio. Unfortunately,
she was seated.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
E E is offline

On Nov 18, 9:54*am, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Iss...sue58/aes2.htm

"C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis"

I was watching for this...thanks so much
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tom McCreadie Tom McCreadie is offline

Scott, thanks for the fine reports - but your first report was tited "ÄES 2010"
instead of "AES 2011".

(Scott Dorsey) wrote:

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue58/aes.htm
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue58/aes2.htm

Tom McCreadie

Live at The London Palindrome - ABBA

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Tom McCreadie wrote:
Scott, thanks for the fine reports - but your first report was tited "ÄES 2010"
instead of "AES 2011".

Unfortunately it's the same way on the table of contents... I sent the editors
a heads-up and I'm waiting....

My AES Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 7 December 15th 11 02:05 PM
AES Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 33 November 8th 05 09:42 AM
.Milan Show Report + RMAF Show. [email protected] High End Audio 0 September 25th 05 10:03 PM
AES Show Report Mike Rivers Pro Audio 43 November 29th 04 02:47 AM
AES show report Len Moskowitz Pro Audio 13 November 14th 03 02:42 PM