OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default Spammers beware

I am the God of Correct Prices. Save yourself endless grief by
contacting me privately and I will tell you what to charge for your
equipment.

home: 215 646-4894 fax: 215-646-3443, email: or

Robert Morein

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
I am the God of Correct Prices. Save yourself endless grief by
contacting me privately and I will tell you what to charge for your
equipment.

home: 215 646-4894 fax: 215-646-3443, email: or

The email addresses are invalid.

Somehow I don't think I'll be getting any business .

"Robert Morein" wrote:

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
I am the God of Correct Prices. Save yourself endless grief by
contacting me privately and I will tell you what to charge for your
equipment.

home: 215 646-4894 fax: 215-646-3443, email: or

The email addresses are invalid.

Somehow I don't think I'll be getting any business .

I was wrong, those email addresses are indeed valid and please call me
to confirm it.

Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote:

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
I am the God of Correct Prices. Save yourself endless grief by
contacting me privately and I will tell you what to charge for your
equipment.

home: 215 646-4894 fax: 215-646-3443, email: or

The email addresses are invalid.

Somehow I don't think I'll be getting any business .

I was wrong, those email addresses are indeed valid and please call me
to confirm it.

Well, when I use my real address to send to pac2 and prolog00, which I took
out of service over a year ago, this is what I get:

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem
Subject: Returned mail: delivery problems encountered
Date: 10 Jul 2004 17:11:47 +0000
To: real address deleted

--_40f02353.29b1.0+comcast.net=_

A message (from real address deleted) was received at 10 Jul 2004 17:11:46
+0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

Permanent Failu
550_[SUSPEND]_Mailbox_currently_suspended_-_Please_contact_correspondent_dir
ectly
Delivery last attempted at Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:11:46 -0000

"Robert Morein" wrote:

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
I am the God of Correct Prices. Save yourself endless grief by
contacting me privately and I will tell you what to charge for your
equipment.

home: 215 646-4894 fax: 215-646-3443, email: or

The email addresses are invalid.

Somehow I don't think I'll be getting any business .

I was wrong, those email addresses are indeed valid and please call me
to confirm it.

Well, when I use my real address to send to pac2 and prolog00, which I took
out of service over a year ago, this is what I get:

I lied on my domain registration? so anyone with a question can snail
mail me

Domain Name: worldjazz.tv
Registrant: Robert Morein )

1570 Arran Way
Dresher, PA 19025
US
2156464894
Administrative, Technical, Billing Contact: Robert Morein
)

1570 Arran Way
Dresher, PA 19025
US
2156464894

http://www.tv/en-def-5066945b5fcc/cg...nE1jfvCjvPOTM0
m7skav9NjY_lEBAER35P3koEk-&mS=sXOi2w

Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote:

[...]

The phone number is correct. Best way to reach me.

"Robert Morein" wrote:

[...]

but please call after midnight. I don't want to scare the chickens

Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote:

[...]

Call anytime you want
I have an anwering machine, and I turn off the bell when I'm sleeping, so
I'm never disturbed.

"Robert Morein" wrote:

[...]

But I do have to waste all that time listening to the messages...since I
have nothing better to do, thanks in advance for filling my life with
joy.

Robert Morein

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote:

[snip]

The phone number is correct. Best way to reach me.

but please call after midnight. I don't want to scare the chickens

Call anytime you want
I have an anwering machine, and I turn off the bell when I'm sleeping,

so
I'm never disturbed.

But I do have to waste all that time listening to the messages...since I
have nothing better to do, thanks in advance for filling my life with
joy.

LOL!
Bwian, he thinks you're me!

ClownKiller

In article
,
OFFICIAL RAM LYING CLOWN wrote:

but please call after midnight. I don't want to scare the chickens

Scamboy Bwinie's the only scared chicken around here, and needs to get a
life and STFU.

Robert Morein

ClownKiller wrote:

In article
,
OFFICIAL RAM LYING CLOWN wrote:

but please call after midnight. I don't want to scare the chickens

Scamboy Bwinie's the only scared chicken around here, and needs to get a
life and STFU.

I agree whole-heartedly