Default Help Identify Early Fisher Amp photo

http://members.aol.com/sharknews/fisheramp1.jpg amp?

http://members.aol.com/sharknews/fisherschem.jpg schematic

http://members.aol.com/sharknews/fisherinside.jpg receiver

I recently had the good fortune of aquiring a nice antique console
furniture piece and inside was housed this THE FISHER Stereo system.
Great condition for it's age. Everything powers up.

The receiver/tuner is model K2 @245 WATTS...nameplate on the back

The power amp has no markings of model and I was hoping someone here
might know what the model number is of the amp.(photo links above)

There is also an extra piece of hardware called THE FISHER DYNAMIC
Expander.( my guess is a early reverb) also tube.

Also a seperate tube phono stage

and a very cool loop antenna.

I'm going to link some photos and will be very appreciative of any help
from the group here.

Thanks