Jonus Corey

Default Need Help with new system!

I am getting a 2004 Dodge Ram Quad Cab with a Hard Tonneau cover. I had a
design of putting 2 10" subs underneath the rear seat. I went to a car audio
shop that sales kicker and Rockford Fosgate. I told them my plans and they
told me if I want it to be louder to go with a cutout from the bed to the
cab of the truck. They had recommend using all Rockford Fosgate equipment.
Which is: 1 x RF Power T30001bd 3000w amp / 1 x RF Power T15004 375w amp / 4
x RF Power Stage T115D2 15" Dual 2-ohm Subs. I am really wanting the loudest
and clearest possible stereo. The equipment added up to $4400 from
crutchfields website. The reason I went to their website is becuase they are
offering 6 months no interest. I am also wanting component speakers. What do
you guys recommend? And is the anything that you guys recommend that
crutchfield carrys that I can get interest free. These are the current specs
of the radio: Pioneer DVH-P5000MP Head Unit with an exteral 7" Wide screen
with FACTORY speakers.

Thanks,
jcorey2293

Roxtar

Lemme get this straight... You had an idea to put a couple 10's under
your rear seats, sounds practical to me.. Then you went to a store
and the guy talked you into considering a $4400 setup with 4 15's and
over 3000RMS in amps, and you need to cut up your new truck to install
it?? You're seriously considering all that when all you wanted in
the first place was a couple 10's??
FHLH002

f'n ditto....

FHLH.....no need to cut up the ram for what will end up being a ****ty