Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
dave weil a écrit :
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:19:44 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:10:05 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 11:35:22 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

OTOH, few days ago Dave Weil has confirmed us that he is a "little
bit" fetichist since he is jealously keeping a the copy of the copy
of a recording of Arnold Krueger's voice for trolling purposes, only
!!!!!

This is incorrect. On several levels.

Are you denying that you keep a recording of an Arnold Krueger's phone
call ?

Yes I am.

Are you denying that recently you was keeping a recording of an Arnold
Krueger's phone call ?

No I'm not.

So my point is valid.

No, you lying pile of ****.
It's nice to see yo'r debating trade lessons with ARny are paying dividends.

dave weil

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:12:00 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message

dave weil a écrit :

And, since I'm Jewish by raising, Christmas Day is just another day
of the week for me.

And how many "Christmas" per year Dave ?

Also note that Dave thinks that there's absolutely no difference between me
mentioning my son's death the day after it happened, and his waiting for
about 15 years more or less after his father's regrettable passing, and then
announcing it on THE Christian holiday. This is particularly ironic given
that Dave says he's a Jew. Dave knows that I'm an observant Christian and
that an announcement like this would have some effect on me, particularly
considering then-recent events in my life. It was a clearly targeted move. A
kind of emotional kamikaze.

Absolutely not. there was no linkage between my mentioning it on that
particular day, except that it was probably within the context of some
current discussion. I'm sure that how Christmas affects you had
absolutely no bearing on my posting that information, especially
considering that your Sunday postings sometimes seem particularly
virulent and one would think that you would be more mellow on the
Lord's Day.

I also note that Dave's allies Middius and Briggs/England have repeatedly
falsely claimed that my son's death was a self-inflicted head shot,

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Those who make light of
your son's death are WRONG to do so.

the unfortunate means of Dave's father's regrettable passing. Perhaps Dave has
suggested that they use this approach in their private communications,
because of its significance to him.

No. Absolutely not. This is certainly your M.O. though. Speculate
wildly in hopes that it sticks.

It's all pretty bad stuff, but it's pure Weil. Weil is vile, and I'm not
the first to observe it.

Dave has also indicated on at least one occasions that I should off myself
in about the same means that his father used. See Dave's discussion of me
sucking a "Smith and Wesson popcycle".

Or see you saying this:

"History shows that the Weil family is way ahead of almost
everybody else when it comes to stuff like "who sucks a Smith and
Wesson popcycle?".

Now, considering that I was drawing an analogy between the leaders of
the WW2 Axis powers and the grouping of some posters who wanted to
dtifle discussion on this newsgroup and was obviously not speaking
literally, I think you're standing on very shaky moral ground. BTW,
how is this Christian behavior?

Of course, to Dave this represents perfectly laudable behavior on his part,
and on the part of his allies. According to Weil if his behavior is a well a
bit questionable, "Arny made me do it".

I love the way that Arold talks through Lionel. It's cute.
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Lionel" wrote in message

Paul Dormer a écrit :

"Arny Krueger" emitted :

Furthermore it is arguable that Dave empathises positively with
Devil's false claims related to my son's tragic death because of
the unfortunate circumstances related to the death of Dave's dad.

Yesss.... For the first time Arnold has rolled *two* personally
related tragedies into one sentence... purely for trolling purposes!!

Dormer likes to ignore the fact that these matters were set aside as part
of a truce. Middius and Briggs/England broke the truce a number of times.
Middius and Briggs are Dormer's allies. It's a pretty straight-forward
situation. Dormer's aliies break the truce and then Dormer blames their
mutual enemy for breaking the truce.

Quite an astonishing achievement, I'm sure you'll agree!!

Agreed.

In Dormer-world his actions and the actions if his allies have no
consequences. In fact un until now, Dormer was removed from this entire
situation, but decided to interject himself. How much trolling is that?

But seems to me that you're suffering from the
"selective-pitying-syndrom".

What's a pity you wasn't here recently when George M.
Middius helped by one of your compatriot have brought up
this filth on RAO.

Dormer was here, but as usual he's just trolling with current events. His
alliances with Briggs and Middius are well known. They might have planned
this all out in advance.

I'm sure that you would have found here the reason of a
deeper indignation.

Note that Dormer has no complaints about Middius and Briggs breaking the
truce.

OTOH, few days ago Dave Weil has confirmed us that he is a
"little bit" fetichist since he is jealously keeping a the
copy of the copy of a recording of Arnold Krueger's voice
for trolling purposes, only !!!!!

Right, Weil is no more innocent than Dormer. They are both strog allies
of Middius and Briggs and give their tacit approval to everything that
Middius and Briggs do. Neither of them have any problems with Briggs and
Middius trolling Krueger.

Quite an astonishing behaviour, I'm sure you'll agree !!!

Actually not, its almost exactly predictable.

But since we're having so much fun digging graves, I'd like to see Dave
Weil tell us how long his dad was dead when he trolled RAO with his demise
on that fateful Christmas day. I hope he can talk more accurately about
events in his own life, than his false claims about the time delay
between my son's death and when I first mentioned it on RAO.

Wow, it all sounds like a vast right wing conspiracy, they are probably the
same guiys that offed Kennedy and Hoffa.

Fella

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message

dave weil a écrit :

And, since I'm Jewish by raising, Christmas Day is just another day
of the week for me.

And how many "Christmas" per year Dave ?

Also note that Dave thinks that there's absolutely no difference between me
mentioning my son's death the day after it happened, and his waiting for
about 15 years more or less after his father's regrettable passing,

Guys, REALLY, please, we are arguing about AUDIO here ferchrissakes,
please let's keep such REAL tragedies out of this, REAL issues out of this.

This place is turning out to be wayyyyy way too ugly for my tastes.

It's all pretty bad stuff, but it's pure Weil. Weil is vile, and I'm not
the first to observe it.

He just seems to be this normal (I eman that in it's real-world, normal
sense) kind of a person.

Dave has also indicated on at least one occasions that I should off myself
in about the same means that his father used.

And then you call Dave vile..
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
dave weil a écrit :

Why should I believe you ?

I hope that this refutes your original claim (the claim was destroyed
by your use of the present tense anyway).

"Destroyed" ? The word seems a little bit strong.
An error of less than one week compare to several years of careful
archiving.

LOL, seems that you have lost your common sens Dave.....

"Destroyed" ? Sounds like a Krooborg answer to me. :-D

But it was wrong in its
intent as well.

Not at all. You are a liar.

You have use this recording to troll Arnold more than one once so my claim
is fully valid.
It is doubly victorious since I have also demonstrated that you also are a
liar.

How many Krueger's messages have you saved on your HD ?

;-)

Listen, you lying pile of dung, Dave hasn't used the recording at all.
I have never seen him post it here.
Now, if you happen to mean that he uses it by merely mentioning it,
then the issue of whether he has a copy on his hare drive is completely
irrelevant.

Clyde Slick

"JBorg" wrote in message
t...

Arny Krueger wrote

I'm tired of discussing with you because your jar is empty.

Arny must be connstipated today.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

You have use this recording to troll Arnold more than one
once so my claim is fully valid.
It is doubly victorious since I have also demonstrated that
you also are a liar.

How many Krueger's messages have you saved on your HD ?

You're point is well-taken Lionel. Weil's recording of my voice is illegal
in the US, and its illegal for him to distribute or even have it. It's
essentially stolen property. Briggs/England illegally distributed it from
the UK. These guys are all petty criminals. In Weil's case I know his home
address and could conceivably have him served if not arrested for his
illegal, not to mention immoral acts.

If you lived in Virginia, w could have you arrested.
The assembly just passed a law making it
illegal to show your underwear in public.

Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote:

OTOH, few days ago Dave Weil has confirmed us that he is a
"little bit" fetichist since he is jealously keeping a the
copy of the copy of a recording of Arnold Krueger's voice for
trolling purposes, only !!!!!

This is incorrect. On several levels.

Lionel's comment appears to be a perfectly reasonable statement. Dave has
recently been bragging on and on about having this recording that
Briggs/England surreptiously made of me and illegally distributed against my
will. Weil knows that its an illegal recording and he knows that he
received and listened to it illegally. He's known this all along, being the
smart guy that he tells us he is.

Are you denying that you keep a recording of an Arnold Krueger's
phone call ?

Yes I am.

Does anybody think that Dave really deleted this recording? ;-)

Perhaps hes admitting that he never had it, and was previously lying about
it.

Are you denying that recently said you was keeping a recording of an
Arnold Krueger's phone call ?

No I'm not.

So Lionel instead of being wrong on several levels, is at worst a little bit
out of date. Dave wants us to believe that he had a big change of heart and
instead of repeatedly bragging about having it, he deleted this piece of
stolen property that was so valuable to him. What a guy!

So my point is valid.

No, you lying pile of ****.

There was no lie. At the very worst Lionel simply failed to be omniscient.
He knew for a fact that Weil had kept this recording for a long time, he
knew that Weil was very proud of having this piece of stolen property, and
he made the understandable mistake of thinking that Weil would not have
sudden change of heart.

It's nice to see yo'r debating trade lessons with Arny are paying
dividends.

Yup that's one of my nastiest debating trade tricks - I expect people to
behave consistently according to the things that they've said often and
strongly, in the recent past.

Arny Krueger

"Fella" wrote in message

regrettable passing,

Guys, REALLY, please, we are arguing about AUDIO here ferchrissakes,
please let's keep such REAL tragedies out of this, REAL issues out of
this.
This place is turning out to be wayyyyy way too ugly for my tastes.

I notice how strongly and negatively you complained about this ugly matter
when Middius and Briggs/England first brought it up, Fella.

You didn't and you knew all about it the same as the rest of us.

Bottom line Fella, you can't bring yourself to deal with the offenders, so
you blame the victim.

Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Wow, it all sounds like a vast right wing conspiracy, they are
probably the same guiys that offed Kennedy and Hoffa.

Art, you're such a great apologist for Middius. Thanks for admitting that he
can throw it out, but can't take it when its coming back in.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Dave has also indicated on at least one occasions that I should off myself
in about the same means that his father used. See Dave's discussion of me
sucking a "Smith and Wesson popcycle".

Personally, for me, I don't care how you do it.

dave weil

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:38:43 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Dave wants us to believe that he had a big change of heart and
instead of repeatedly bragging about having it, he deleted this piece of
stolen property that was so valuable to him.

I did. When the Devil said that he was dismayed that the recording had
been distributed without his permission, I did the stand up thing and
deleted my copy of it, even though I'm pretty sure that the tape was
"distributed" to me with his permission.

The only "valuable" thing about the recording to me was hearing it the
first time, not the fact that I had it. In fact, it hadn't even been
accessed but once since the day I got it (and that was only a short
listen to part of it). And THAT was so long ago, that I didn't even
know where it was or what the name of the file was.
Michael McKelvy

"JBorg" wrote in message
t...

Michael McKelvy wrote
JBorg wrote
Michael McKelvy wrote
JBorg wrote
Michael McKelvy"wrote:
JBorg wrote

M. McKelvy's ignorance is well known to everyone. His ignorance
about the potentiality for growth and development in High-End audio
industry is particularly disturbing.

IOW right on target.

You claim that HE gears of equal class all sounds alike,and that no
one has yet to prove any sonic differences among them.

Your paraphrasing is wrong. I and others have stated that gear that
performs within certain parameters of FR and distortion sounds alike.

HE gears falling within certain parameters of FR and distortion will not
tell you what they will sound like.

It can tell you if it's accurate or not and it can tell you if it's lack
of perfect accuarcy is going to be audible or not.

Unless you're talking about poorly design equipment, which we're not
discussing here,

If you're talking about amps and CD players that souynd different from each
other, one of them has to be poorly designed or it wouldn't sound different
unless it's broken.

can you tell what an accurate FR response tone from the
listening position would be?

I don't listen to tones unless doing EQ.

Can you differentiate the FR tone betw
two modern design gears from the listening position ?

If the difference is audible, probably.

And tell why the
other is diff. from the other ?

Why it's different? What does that matter?

After you do that, can you do the same while listening to your favorite
music while in relax mode BUT completely neglecting the emotional affect
of the music to you so you could focus strictly on the FR produce by
the frequency of sounds (in Hz) of the components you are comparing
as you sit alone quitely from the listening position ?

I don't beleive that would be a very good way to do a comparison.

Our ability to hear and ability to discern subtle differences among
gears is not dependent on our hearing's ability in (accurately)
distinguishing the FR responses and levels of distortion of audio
gears.

And your proof of this is?

Put simply, your reasoning doesn't follow.

It follows, you're just running like hell away from it.

'cuse me?

You don't want to admit that most of the "differences" in HE gear is
nonexistent.

Arny Krueger

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
news
"Arny Krueger" emitted :

Weil's recording of my voice is illegal
in the US, and its illegal for him to distribute or even have it.
It's essentially stolen property. Briggs/England illegally
distributed it from the UK. These guys are all petty criminals. In
Weil's case I know his home address and could conceivably have him
served if not arrested for his illegal, not to mention immoral acts.

You don't know the law.

Then cite the law.

There's actually nothing illegal about Mr
"England" recording telephone conversations, distributing them, or
recipients receiving copies of the recordings.

Prove it.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

There was no lie. At the very worst Lionel simply failed to be omniscient.
He knew for a fact that Weil had kept this recording for a long time, he
knew that Weil was very proud of having this piece of stolen property, and
he made the understandable mistake of thinking that Weil would not have
sudden change of heart.

Lionel's original post:

OTOH, few days ago Dave Weil has confirmed us that he is a
"little bit" fetichist since he is jealously keeping a the
copy of the copy of a recording of Arnold Krueger's voice for
trolling purposes, only !!!!!

Count the lies:

1) Dave didn't confirm he is a fetishist
2) Dave isn't a fetishist
3) Dave isn't jealously keeping a copy
4) Dave isn't keeping it
5) Dave isn't, and hasn't kept it for trolling purposes, only
5) Dave isn't and hasn't kept it for trolling purposes.

Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Dave has also indicated on at least one occasions that I should off
myself in about the same means that his father used. See Dave's
discussion of me sucking a "Smith and Wesson popcycle".

Personally, for me, I don't care how you do it.

Art, your friendly wishes for my continued well-being are highly
appreciated. I hope that you have a long and happy life and eventually find
yourself.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Wow, it all sounds like a vast right wing conspiracy, they are
probably the same guiys that offed Kennedy and Hoffa.

Art, you're such a great apologist for Middius. Thanks for admitting that
he can throw it out, but can't take it when its coming back in.

Thanks for admitting you lied whan you accused me for being an apologist.

Fella

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Fella" wrote in message

regrettable passing,

Guys, REALLY, please, we are arguing about AUDIO here ferchrissakes,
please let's keep such REAL tragedies out of this, REAL issues out of
this.
This place is turning out to be wayyyyy way too ugly for my tastes.

I notice how strongly and negatively you complained about this ugly matter
when Middius and Briggs/England first brought it up, Fella.

That I am reading some posts here does not imply that I am reading all
of them, all the time.

HERE GOES: If anyone, EVER! has tried to cash in on the tragic passing
of your son at such a young age in this petty, snake-pit forum then I
severely condemn them and I call on them to get their ****ing priorities
and values straight!

You didn't and you knew all about it the same as the rest of us.

None of that cocky attitude now, you ****borg. How would you possibly
know what I know or not know! Sheeesh.

Bottom line Fella, you can't bring yourself to deal with the offenders,

I dealt with you didn't I? Wasn't you, just a couple of messages ago in
this thread that implied suicide on the passing of Weil's father?
Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

There was no lie. At the very worst Lionel simply failed to be
omniscient. He knew for a fact that Weil had kept this recording for
a long time, he knew that Weil was very proud of having this piece
of stolen property, and he made the understandable mistake of
thinking that Weil would not have sudden change of heart.

Lionel's original post:

OTOH, few days ago Dave Weil has confirmed us that he is a
"little bit" fetichist since he is jealously keeping a the
copy of the copy of a recording of Arnold Krueger's voice for
trolling purposes, only !!!!!

Count the lies:

1) Dave didn't confirm he is a fetishist

Sure he did - all the times he bragged about having it.

2) Dave isn't a fetishist

Sure he is, and he brags about his fetish collection.

3) Dave isn't jealously keeping a copy

At the best, he did so for many months, only deleting it a day or two ago.

4) Dave isn't keeping it

Dave kept his copy of the illegal recording for months, perhaps years,
periodically bragging about it on RAO.

5) Dave isn't, and hasn't kept it for trolling purposes, only

Dave kept his copy of the illegal recording for months, perhaps years,
periodically bragging about it on RAO.

5) Dave isn't and hasn't kept it for trolling purposes.

Dave kept his copy of the illegal recording for months, perhaps years,
periodically bragging about it on RAO.

Arny Krueger

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" emitted :

He knew for a fact that Weil had kept this recording for a long
time, he knew that Weil was very proud of having this piece of
stolen property

He stored illegal (actually not, but..) files on his hard drive?

Gross hypocrisy warning!

Exactly what are you yammering about, Dormer?

Arny Krueger

"Fella" wrote in message

HERE GOES: If anyone, EVER! has tried to cash in on the tragic passing
of your son at such a young age in this petty, snake-pit forum then I
severely condemn them and I call on them to get their ****ing
priorities and values straight!

Very well done. But, its not a matter of if, its a matter of when and how
many dozen times.

You've now offended Briggs, Middius, Sackman, Weil, JBorg, Phillips, Dormer,
and numerous other trolls who have all tried to cash in on my son's death,
some of them 100's of times, some very recently.

This also puts you way ahead of people like Richman, who tries to position
himself as some kind of standard for mental health, but never had the guts
to call down his allies for their rotten values.

Arny Krueger

"Fella" wrote in message

Wasn't you, just a couple of messages ago
in this thread that implied suicide on the passing of Weil's father?

A major difference is that Weil clearly stated that his father's death was
suicide, when he gratuitously posted here about it, some 15 odd years after
it happened.

Weil sees no difference between his gratuitous trolling on Christmas day
with his father's regrettable death over 15 years previously, and my comment
on RAO the day after my son died.

Weil sees no problem with the praise and glory he's given to the people who
frequently lied about my sons death - for example accusing me of killing my
son and sexually abusing the dead body. For example what do you think that
Briggs/England was talking about on the tape that Weil has been bragging
about having? Stuffed anchovies?

Lionel_Chapuis

George M. Middius wrote:

Fella said:

Guys, REALLY, please, we are arguing about AUDIO here ferchrissakes,
please let's keep such REAL tragedies out of this, REAL issues out of this.

Audio? Oh, right. But you haven't heard what the Krooborg sounds like,
have you? ;-)

George did I already told you that you are surely the most pitiful rattlesnake I have ever met ?

You make too much noise to be really intelligent. ;-)

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

hare drive

Krishna technology ?
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

wrote:

OTOH, few days ago Dave Weil has confirmed us that he is a "little
bit" fetichist since he is jealously keeping a the copy of the copy
of a recording of Arnold Krueger's voice for trolling purposes, only
!!!!!

This is incorrect. On several levels.

Are you denying that you keep a recording of an Arnold Krueger's phone
call ?

Yes I am.

Are you denying that recently you was keeping a recording of an Arnold
Krueger's phone call ?

No I'm not.

So my point is valid.

It's nice.

Thank you.
Arny Krueger

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message

I did not plan for you to repeatedly drag personal tragedies
(including those pertaining to other posters) inappropriately into
discussions on the internet. You do that of your own volition.

It's a matter of fact that there was a truce that lasted for a few weeks,
maybe a month or two, and that Middius and Briggs/England just broke the
truce.

Stop playing stupid Dormer - you're plenty stupid without trying!

Arny Krueger

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" emitted :

Weil's recording of my voice is illegal
in the US, and its illegal for him to distribute or even have it.
It's essentially stolen property. Briggs/England illegally
distributed it from the UK. These guys are all petty criminals. In
Weil's case I know his home address and could conceivably have him
served if not arrested for his illegal, not to mention immoral
acts.

You don't know the law.

Then cite the law.

There's actually nothing illegal about Mr
"England" recording telephone conversations, distributing them, or
recipients receiving copies of the recordings.

Prove it.

Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 ("RIPA").
Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice)(Interception of
Communications) Regulations 2000 ("LBP Regulations").
Data Protection Act 1998.
Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
Human Rights Act 1998.

Yawn.

Dormer, are you really so stupid that you think just citing the name of a
major regulatory work constitutes proof?

Fella

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Fella" wrote in message

Wasn't you, just a couple of messages ago
in this thread that implied suicide on the passing of Weil's father?

A major difference is that Weil clearly stated that his father's death was
suicide,

I don't know about all this, and frankly, would have preferred not to know.

OTOH, I really think that you are not all that a trustable source of
knowledge, even given the very serious nature of the subject at hand.

Weil sees no difference between his gratuitous trolling on Christmas day

Cut it out! This is clearly *your* version.

and my comment
on RAO the day after my son died.

WHY would you comment on such a thing in a snake-pit like this? The next
day!! ?? How did it help you to endure the tragedy? I bet it did not.
How can you be so insensitive?

for example accusing me of killing my
son and sexually abusing the dead body.

If this is true that REALLY someone could be so inhuman to make such an
accusation then YIKES! that is just too disgusting, vile, low, base,
that is just EVIL! Beyond words.

You must be versioning, you must be streching reality to some ****borg
extreme.

In anycase, after I report the ABX test result and write my impressions
on the shakti tweaks (when the package comes) I am out a this disgusting
********.

Fella

George M. Middius wrote:

Turdborg revels in his ****fulness.

You've now offended Briggs, Middius, Sackman, Weil, JBorg, Phillips, Dormer,
and numerous other trolls who have all tried to cash in on my son's death,
some of them 100's of times, some very recently.

Thanks for admitting Krooger that you murdered your son.

**** OFF!!! you sorry excuse for a human being! BE GONE!

Fella

George M. Middius wrote:

Fella said:

for example accusing me of killing my
son and sexually abusing the dead body.

If this is true that REALLY someone could be so inhuman to make such an
accusation then YIKES! that is just too disgusting, vile, low, base,
that is just EVIL! Beyond words.

Actually, it was Krooger himself who "suggested" it. He disguised his
sick fantasy as a purported email from an unknown sender. But the email
was later proved to be nonexistent, which means Turdy invented the
scenario of perversion all on his own. And you know what that makes
Krooger.

JUST DROP THE SUBJECT!
Fella

George M. Middius wrote:

Fella said:

Turdborg revels in his ****fulness.

You've now offended Briggs, Middius, Sackman, Weil, JBorg, Phillips, Dormer,
and numerous other trolls who have all tried to cash in on my son's death,
some of them 100's of times, some very recently.

Thanks for admitting Krooger that you murdered your son.

**** OFF!!! you sorry excuse for a human being! BE GONE!

I will if Krooger does.

Just drop the subject, if the ****borg really uses such a tragedy to get
some petty upperhand in this ******** then leave it to its own value.
This is painful.
Arny Krueger

"Fella" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Fella" wrote in message

Wasn't you, just a couple of messages ago
in this thread that implied suicide on the passing of Weil's father?

A major difference is that Weil clearly stated that his father's
death was suicide,

I don't know about all this, and frankly, would have preferred not to
know.
OTOH, I really think that you are not all that a trustable source of
knowledge, even given the very serious nature of the subject at hand.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9dc22f57be6cd0

Dave Weil wrote:

"Did *your* father shoot imself under his chin with a .22, leaving his
body for his wife to find in the backyard?"

Weil sees no difference between his gratuitous trolling on Christmas
day

Cut it out! This is clearly *your* version.

Check the date on the Weil post, above. Dec 24, 2000

and my comment
on RAO the day after my son died.

WHY would you comment on such a thing in a snake-pit like this?

Overcome by grief. Ever lost a son?

The next day!! ?? How did it help you to endure the tragedy? I bet it did
not. How can you be so insensitive?

Frankly, RAO was not such a snake pit as it was before Middius, Weil and
Briggs started trying to use my son's death against me. Needless to say,
nothing like that had happened before.

for example accusing me of killing my
son and sexually abusing the dead body.

If this is true that REALLY someone could be so inhuman to make such
an accusation then YIKES! that is just too disgusting, vile, low,
base, that is just EVIL! Beyond words.

It was done dozens of time, particularly by Middius and Briggs/Emgland. Do
you need quotes, dates?

You must be versioning, you must be streching reality to some ****borg
extreme.

I'm understating it because the posts were very graphic. I left many details
out. Do you need quotes, dates?

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
news
Fella said:

for example accusing me of killing my
son and sexually abusing the dead body.

If this is true that REALLY someone could be so inhuman to make such
an accusation then YIKES! that is just too disgusting, vile, low,
base, that is just EVIL! Beyond words.

Actually, it was Krooger himself who "suggested" it. He disguised his
sick fantasy as a purported email from an unknown sender. But the
email was later proved to be nonexistent, which means Turdy invented
the scenario of perversion all on his own. And you know what that
makes Krooger.

Middius is lying about the order of events. He and Briggs talked about it
repeatedly, and finally someone sent me some pictures to match their
writings.

Arny Krueger

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" emitted :

HERE GOES: If anyone, EVER! has tried to cash in on the tragic
passing of your son at such a young age in this petty, snake-pit
forum then I severely condemn them and I call on them to get their
****ing priorities and values straight!

Very well done.

As Frank Rizzo would say.. "I'm real proud of ya.."

You've now offended Briggs, Middius, Sackman, Weil, JBorg, Phillips,
Dormer, and numerous other trolls who have all tried to cash in on
my son's death,

Here we go again..

Wrong again Dormer. It went again when Middius and Briggs/London broke the
peace and brought the issue up again.

you do realise you're using your sons death as "ammo" for Usenet
hostilities?

A purely defensive move on my part, given the agression from your side.

Please, just shut the **** up about it, see a doctor.. whatever it takes.

Tell that to your best buddes Middius and Briggs/London.

Oh.. and when did I *ever* say *anything* horrible about Nates death?

Just now. You could have stayed out.

I recall on more than one occasion saying he should be allowed to rest
in peace, because *I* was disgusted by *YOUR* mentioning of his
passing at inappropriate times.

I recall any number of inflammatory statements from you, Dormer. There's a
way out of this for you, since you have recent examples of Atkinson and
Fella taking it. However, I seriously doubt you can be that objective about
Middius and Briggs/London.

dave weil

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:51:50 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

3) Dave isn't jealously keeping a copy

At the best, he did so for many months, only deleting it a day or two ago.

Why are you lying about time frames, Arnold?

dave weil

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:04:03 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Weil sees no problem with the praise and glory he's given to the people who
frequently lied about my sons death - for example accusing me of killing my
son and sexually abusing the dead body.

This is of course a lie. I have condemned that sort of behavior on
multiple occasions, one of which was just today.
dave weil

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:07:05 +0000, Paul Dormer
wrote:

Seriously now.. I believe the taunting you received after Nates death
had a serious psychological effect on you, and fueled your
antagonistic behaviour toward others on RAO. Will you acknowledge
that?

And ironically, the first person to express his condolences after
Arnold posted about the death of his son was Trotsky.
dave weil

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:15:19 +0200, Fella wrote:

and my comment
on RAO the day after my son died.

WHY would you comment on such a thing in a snake-pit like this? The next
day!! ?? How did it help you to endure the tragedy? I bet it did not.
How can you be so insensitive?

Actually, to defend Mr. Krueger, RAO was only one of the newgroups
that he broadcasted the information to. He notified all of the groups
that he frequented. The fact that I find it strange that he did it the
next day when others might have been more concerned with their
immediate family and the arrangements for the upcoming funeral is
irrelevant. Perhaps that was his way of coping. It's not for me to
criticize his decision.