dave weil

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:24:36 GMT, "Rich.Andrews"
wrote:

(Azmacgowan) wrote in news:20041220165604.21640.00002067
:

That's the question: is Atkinson an "audio know nothing" who can't tell

whether
or not something like a Shakti Stone or a Shun Mook Mpingo Disc can

possibly
perform as claimed? Or is he a knowledgable audio guy who knows audio

bull****
when he sees it, but looks the other way to help the $tereopile bottom

line?

Actually you have it wrong in either case. The closest is that he is
knowledgable but as far as I know he has always had a hands off policy
regarding his writers' content. I think he takes his job as editor
seriously and he limits his duties to editing, not babysitting, not
censoring, not moderating, and certainly not bullying. I believe that he
tries as much as possible to remain strictly an editor and that is all.

If I am wrong I hope that John Atkinson corrects me.

Well, he *does* act in a technical capacity as well, writing sidebars
and the like (or he did back in the old days - I wouldn't know about
recent editions).
Schizoid Man

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

importance to an insane degree. They fixate on him because of their
inability to earn a decent living and their obsession with blaming Normals
for their own failures in life. I suppose if you pretend the obvious

Middius,

Does 'Normals' encompass you too? If so, isn't it missing a prefix? :-)

Clyde Slick

"Azmacgowan" wrote in message
That's the question: is Atkinson an "audio know nothing" who can't tell
whether
or not something like a Shakti Stone or a Shun Mook Mpingo Disc can
possibly
perform as claimed? Or is he a knowledgable audio guy who knows audio
bull****
when he sees it, but looks the other way to help the $tereopile bottom
line?

Maybe he's just somebody who just believes in the free exchange of opinions.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Of course you're wrong. It's quite wrong to respond seriously to a
troll, particularly one who regularly makes a fool of himself when he
picks fights with Mr. Phillips.

Appearance of mutual defese pact noted.

Or maybe you didn't realize that John Atkinson scares the crap out of
the sniveling little nerds in Krooger's posse.

Yeah sure. Why should we be bothered by JA who acts like a prince of a man
compared to Middius, Phillips etc, whose figurative butts we kick routinely?

They've built up JA's importance to an insane degree.

Note that when Randi was broadcasting challenges to the high end audio
world, he bypassed SP entirely.

They fixate on him because of their
inability to earn a decent living and their obsession with blaming
Normals for their own failures in life.

This begs the question exactly what kind of an admirable sucess in life this
Middius fellow is.

I suppose if you pretend the
obvious subtext to nasty little trolls like that one doesn't exist,
you can naively accept every "question" at face value.

Given how forthcoming Middius is with answers to simple questions about
himself...

Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Azmacgowan" wrote in message
That's the question: is Atkinson an "audio know nothing" who can't
tell whether
or not something like a Shakti Stone or a Shun Mook Mpingo Disc can
possibly
perform as claimed? Or is he a knowledgable audio guy who knows audio
bull****
when he sees it, but looks the other way to help the $tereopile
bottom line?

Maybe he's just somebody who just believes in the free exchange of
opinions.

That's why he made veiled threats to sue me just lately.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Appearance of mutual defese pact noted.

I know, I know, it's a typo. You really meant "mutual defeces pact noted."

Boon
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Azmacgowan" wrote in message
That's the question: is Atkinson an "audio know nothing" who can't
tell whether
or not something like a Shakti Stone or a Shun Mook Mpingo Disc can
possibly
perform as claimed? Or is he a knowledgable audio guy who knows audio
bull****
when he sees it, but looks the other way to help the $tereopile
bottom line?

Maybe he's just somebody who just believes in the free exchange of
opinions.

That's why he made veiled threats to sue me just lately.

Libel does not fall under "the free exchange of opinions".

Schizoid Man

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Anyway, Arny is a pedophile based upon his own self admitted
behavior. It has nothing to do with his audio opinions.

Even priests are pedophiles these days, and I am not that "Krooborg" is not
above them on the morality ladder. So what's the big deal?

Clyde Slick

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Anyway, Arny is a pedophile based upon his own self admitted
behavior. It has nothing to do with his audio opinions.

Even priests are pedophiles these days, and I am not that "Krooborg" is
not
above them on the morality ladder. So what's the big deal?

True, he hasn't ripped any babies from their mothers' wombs,
'at least' as far as I know, he hasn't admitteed that.

JBorg

gofab.com" wrote in message
Azmacgowan stated:

That's the question: is Atkinson an "audio know nothing" who can't tell
whether
or not something like a Shakti Stone or a Shun Mook Mpingo Disc can possibly
perform as claimed? Or is he a knowledgable audio guy who knows audio
bull****
when he sees it, but looks the other way to help the $tereopile bottom line?

Stereophile is in awful shape. It's a mess. It's virtually unreadable.
I'm
not hugely impressed with TAS either, but each and every issue is a
masterpiece
compared to Stereophile. About the only fun I have with Stereophile these
days
is counting the Cantus and Robert Silverman references.

Why don't you go and take you bull**** at rahe ****heads. Over there, enjoy
the
safe heaven provided by hiding under the dress of Mommie Bath, and suck his
cock like every psuedo-objectivist do. Go to it, you sound like haven't
tasted his
cum for a while now..... you buncha ****ing gutless wonders.....

JBorg

Azmacgowan" wrote in message

That's the question: is Atkinson an "audio know nothing" who

can't tell whether or not something like a Shakti Stone or a Shun
Mook Mpingo Disc can possibly
perform as claimed? Or is he a knowledgable audio guy who knows
audio bull**** when he sees it, but looks the other way to help the
$tereopile bottom line?

You sound like you need to have you asshole rapidly re**** like a rabbit does.
Get together with McKelvy and he will hump you like a praying mantis while
Arnii sits on your face and grip your tongue with his asshole.

Go see Mommie Bath. He's putting on a brand new dress and he's
waiting for you, you ****in fragments of petrified ****.

JBorg

Schizoid Man" wrote in message
Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Anyway, Arny is a pedophile based upon his own self admitted
behavior. It has nothing to do with his audio opinions.

Even priests are pedophiles these days, and I am not that "Krooborg"
is not above them on the morality ladder. So what's the big deal?

It seems to be that you are showing some interest tonguing his
peri-anal area lately. Do you like the taste ? What is your
malfunction?

what???

"JBorg" writes:

Azmacgowan" wrote in message

That's the question: is Atkinson an "audio know nothing" who

can't tell whether or not something like a Shakti Stone or a Shun
Mook Mpingo Disc can possibly
perform as claimed? Or is he a knowledgable audio guy who knows
audio bull**** when he sees it, but looks the other way to help the
$tereopile bottom line?

You sound like you need to have you asshole rapidly re**** like a rabbit does.
Get together with McKelvy and he will hump you like a praying mantis while
Arnii sits on your face and grip your tongue with his asshole.

Go see Mommie Bath. He's putting on a brand new dress and he's
waiting for you, you ****in fragments of petrified ****.

Another proud memeber of the "Normals". Your guys are getting out of
control Georgie.
JBorg

what??? wrote in message
JBorg" writes:
Azmacgowan" wrote in message

That's the question: is Atkinson an "audio know nothing" who

can't tell whether or not something like a Shakti Stone or a Shun
Mook Mpingo Disc can possibly
perform as claimed? Or is he a knowledgable audio guy who knows
audio bull**** when he sees it, but looks the other way to help the
$tereopile bottom line?

You sound like you need to have you asshole rapidly re**** like a rabbit
does.
Get together with McKelvy and he will hump you like a praying mantis while
Arnii sits on your face and grip your tongue with his asshole.

Go see Mommie Bath. He's putting on a brand new dress and he's
waiting for you, you ****in fragments of petrified ****.

Another proud memeber of the "Normals". Your guys are getting out of
control Georgie.

Shut the **** up ****. The only opinion I'm interested to hear from you is
to tell which member of your family gets to **** your grannie doggie-style
tonight, you bunch a ruthless famiy of *******s.

Michael McKelvy

"JBorg" wrote in message
m...

Azmacgowan" wrote in message

That's the question: is Atkinson an "audio know nothing" who

can't tell whether or not something like a Shakti Stone or a Shun
Mook Mpingo Disc can possibly
perform as claimed? Or is he a knowledgable audio guy who knows
audio bull**** when he sees it, but looks the other way to help the
$tereopile bottom line?

You sound like you need to have you asshole rapidly re**** like a rabbit
does.
Get together with McKelvy and he will hump you like a praying mantis while
Arnii sits on your face and grip your tongue with his asshole.

Go see Mommie Bath. He's putting on a brand new dress and he's
waiting for you, you ****in fragments of petrified ****.

Why don't you just come out of the closet. The honesty would do you good.

Michael McKelvy

what??? wrote in message ...
In article ,
"JBorg" writes:

Azmacgowan" wrote in message

That's the question: is Atkinson an "audio know nothing" who

can't tell whether or not something like a Shakti Stone or a Shun
Mook Mpingo Disc can possibly
perform as claimed? Or is he a knowledgable audio guy who knows
audio bull**** when he sees it, but looks the other way to help the
$tereopile bottom line?

You sound like you need to have you asshole rapidly re**** like a rabbit
does.
Get together with McKelvy and he will hump you like a praying mantis
while
Arnii sits on your face and grip your tongue with his asshole.

Go see Mommie Bath. He's putting on a brand new dress and he's
waiting for you, you ****in fragments of petrified ****.

Another proud memeber of the "Normals". Your guys are getting out of
control Georgie.

You assume they ever had control.

Michael McKelvy

"JBorg" wrote in message
. ..

what??? wrote in message
JBorg" writes:
[...]

Obviously another of Dr. Richman's success stories.

Bruce J. Richman

Subject: John Atkinson: audio ignoramus or sleazebag?
From: "Michael McKelvy"
Date: 12/24/2004 12:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time

"JBorg" wrote in message

what??? wrote in message
JBorg" writes:
[...]

repetition of false claims, coupled with a laughable "demand" that I produce
evidence that he has a lengthy history of lying and libeling me on RAO, I
decided to call this cretin's pathetic attempts to dodge responsibility for his
despicable behavior with the following response.

A couple of observations, should be added re. my post of April 9, 2004, which
is reproduced below:

1. In the first example of libel by McKelvy which I cite, he initiated libel
thread with the title "Richman's ethical lapses". It is worth noting that he
does not and CAN NOT list any. So obviously, his sole purpose was to libel and
defame another person. I chose to ignore this piece of unprovoked garbage
which he initiated. As did every other RAO poster.

2. As of the time of this writing, 4:00 PM EST on 4/10/04, the proven liar and
libeler Mckelvy has failed to respond directly to the post reproduced below.
It is obvious that his latest bluff/bull**** has been called and he's been
exposed for what most on RAO already have known him to be for a long time - a
hatemongering, bitter, delusional liar and character assassin whose primary
purpose in posting on RAO is to smear others with whatever lies, libelous false
claims and libelous labels of other people his diseased, delusional "mind"
(such as it is in its primitive state) can regurgitate.

3. Proven liar and libeler McKelvy has been challenged to submit his delusional
"complaints" about my professional and ethical behavior (about which he has
admitted he knows nothing - one of the few true things he has ever said) to the
appropriate licensing board in my state. Of course, he has failed to do so,
most likely because he knows that he's full of it, and will be sued by me after
he does so.

4. I could have provided many more examples of McKelvy's compulsive lies and
libels against me, but felt that for now, 2 would be sufficient. Pending the
results of Mr. Wheeler's case, and in consultation with my attornies, I may
elect to pursue legal action against him and use a quite impressive and lengthy
file of false, libelous claims he has made against me as evidence. No doubt,
he will "help" by continuing to provide further evidence that can be used
against him.

5. I apologize for the lengfh of this post in advance, but in consideration of
McKelvy's obvious compulsive, pathological responses which almost always
consist of further lies and libelous false statements about me, this response
is IMHO, quite appropriate.

6. This response will be the one used in the future to deal with McKelvy's
subsequent sociopathic, delusional, false, and libelous personal attacks
against me.

Mike McKelvy continues to avoid providing proof of his slander:
From:
(Bruce J. Richman)

Mike McKelvy wrote:

From:
(Bruce J. Richman)

deletion of further lies in which McKelvy tries to avoid responsibility for
lengthy history of lying and committing slander re. my credentials, training
and professional activities.

This despicable scumbag, after first admitting he knows nothing about my
credentials, training and professional activities, then laughingly trying to
claim his slanderous bull**** was merely opinions, and now attempting to

deny
all responsibility for his ridiculous lies - insults the intelligence of

all
RAO readers.

His requests for "proof" - like all his imbecilic grunts and mutterings
concerning me - are a joke. As is his very RAO existence.

While he continue to deny slandering me, and requesting proof, his
credibility
remains zero (except perhaps, in the eyes of his hero, Krueger).

His false claims re. my professional background are a matter of Google
record,
and virtually all RAO readers at all familiar with this sociopath's

imbecilic
bull**** re. my background know this to be the case.

Since he's been purveying lies about me, he needs to present the proof for
all
his nonsense, or stick his head further up the orifice in which it's
obviously
been inserted for so long.

Bruce J. Richman

repetitive bull**** similar to that pruveyed over a 6 year period by this
pathological liar and proven slanderer deleted

For this pathological liar, all false claims about another person's training,
credentials, professional experience, etc. ? are only "opinions" - a piece of
bull**** nobody other than this lying cretin believes.

Here's just one example of his slander:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...thbp0ffk2j625%
40corp.supernews.com&rnum=7&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DMcKelvy%2Band%2Blicensing%2
Bboard%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF?8%26sa%3DN%26t ab%3Dwg

Note that this was an attack thread started by McKelvy, in which this fool,
reproduces the Ethical Code followed by psychologists.

Note the slanderous title of the post.

Note also the question, this proven slanderer asks in the last line after
quoting the Ethical code.

Needless to say, this pathological liar has no evidence that I have ever
committed any ethics violations, and in fact his use of the title of this
thread, to which nobody responded, constitutes slander.

I have directly challenged this despicable cretin and proven liar to submit any

complaints he has to the Florida State Licensing Board. He has refused to do
so, because he knows he's been lying about me for 6 years.

This fool, in a conversation with Scott Wheeler commiitted another blatant lie:

"The person claiming to be B.J. Richman, a Ph.D is a fake as should be
obvious to anybody with more than 2 active neurons."

The reference for this is
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...igk0458h89%40c
orp.supernews.com

Now, no doubt, proven liar and slanderer McKelvy will claim he's just voiced an
opinion, but defamation and libel of a licensed psychologist, whose identity is

acknowledged and has been proven on RAO to the satisfaction of virtually all
conscious lifeforms with the exception of McKelvy and Krueger, is *not* an
opinion.

His lies are a matter of public record, and these 2 examples are just a few of
many that could be easily obtained from the Google record.

He has also deliberately ignored the following evidence presented on Google:

"The University of Texas at Austin, has long had one of the most highly
regarded
doctoral programs in Clinical Psychology in the United States (top 10
ranking). Since I had the good fortune to have a very good record in my
Master's propgram at Clinical Psychology at Boston College,l and perhaps
becauise I hit the 99th %ile on the Graduate Record Examination (Verbal
Portion) and the 99th %ile examination on the Psychology Acvhievement section,
I had the rather odd experience of being actively recruited by schools to which
I applied. (I had always thought this just happened to jocks, but I was
wrong). One unforgettable day, I got a call from the head of the Clinical
Psychology program at the University of Texas, a Dr. James Bieri, who basically
said "We've seen your application, we'd like you to come here, and we're
prepared to make you a nice offfer". That nice offer, which I accepted, turned
out to be a NIMH (National Institutes of Mental Health) Traineeship in Clinical
Psychology, for an unlimited period of time, with no strings attached other
than that I meet the academic requirements of the program (maintain a B
average).. It took care of all my expenses (tuition, room & board, books,
etc.) and gave me s small stipend to live on as well. Some of my classmates
congratulated me on my good fortune (many of them had to accept teaching
assistantships to help pay their bills, while all I had to do was hit the
books). The program turned out to be a real meatgrinder (as one of my
classmates put it). It made my undergraduate program at an elite "small Ivy
League school" (Bowdoin College) and my M.A. program seem like kindergarten.
Almost everybody in my entering class of about 20 had either a Phi
Beta Kappa key, was published and or came from Ivy League schools or places
like U. of Chicago, Stanford or Berkeley. Of the 20 who started the program,
only 5 of us survived and got our doctorates. It took not only a high degree
of intelligence and perserverance, but also a large ability to deal with the
stress of knowing that you were in a program with a very high attrition rate
and some professors, who frankly, until you got to the 2nd year and had "paid
your dues", didn't give a damn if you survived or not. I'll never forgot one
of my Statistics professors who used to get up in front of the class and say
"Even if you don't make it through graduate school, you can still be a good
citizen""

and the following:

"I was accepted for an Internship in Clnical
Psycnology at Massachusetts General Hospital, which I accepted and completed"

and the followiong:

"After obtaining my doctorate, I was
also accepted for postdoctoral training at Temple Medical School, Department of
Psychiary, Institute for Behavior Therapy, in Philadelphia. I enjoyed my time
there had learned a lot under the supervision of the late Dr. Joseph Wolpe, a
world famous psychiatrist who is considered to be one of the founders of
Cognitive?Behavioral Therapy, the predominant type of therapy now practiced by
most psychologists and psychiatrists (aside from pharmacotherapy). "

The above quotes are from a post written in response to Howard Ferstler,
another well known zealot, pathological liar, and purveyor of libel on RAO (not
surprisingly, frequently defended by Krueger, McKelvy's role model).

The complete post (and thread) can be referened at:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...0203225629.076
19.00000418%40mb?mg.aol.com&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DFerstler%2Band%2BRichman%2B
and%2BUniversity%2Bof%2BTexas%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26 ie%3DUTF?8%26sa%3DN%26ta
b%3Dwg

So McKelvy's slandeous claims about quacks, frauds, and fakes are nothing more
than the delusional, sociopathic rantings and repetitions of a proven liar and
libeler.

No doubt he will claim that this is all made up, but the only thing made up are
his nonsensical departures from reality which pollute RAO whenever he continues
to libel me and others.

One further fact, which I may or may not be able to prove since it happened a
long time ago, and I don't know if the radio station keeps records. And I
challenge the cretin and liar, McKelvy, to disprove it ? LOL! :

In about 1976 or 1977, I was employed as the "Psychology Director" of a private
Cardiac Rehabilitation Center based in Miami, Florida. The center ran a
30-day, interdisciplinary inpatient program for patients who were either at
high risk for cardiac disease or had already undergone such procedures as
cardiac bypass surgery. My main responsibility was to direct the behavioral
component of this intensive program (which also involved dieticians, exercise
physiologists, cardiologists, and RNs). Areas such as stress management,

smoking cessation, behavioral approaches to obesity, etc. were among the
targets that I had to address. One of my other responsibilities was, in
conjunction with the medical director, to promote the program through various
media appearances in both TV and radio. Two interviews in particular stand out
in my mind. The first came in the wee hours of the morning in New York City on
a nationally syndicated program - "The Long John Nebel Show" (New Yorkers old
enough may remember this). The second occurred in my home base on the 79th
Street Causeway in Miami Beach at a radio station where Miami's best known talk
show host (at the time) was carrying forth I spent 2 hours being interviewed
very incisively on the main topic which was "Stress and Heart Disease". I
remember coming away from that interview thinking that the interviewer was very
sharp and well prepared to really grill me. The name of the radio station (and
I'm relying on long ago recall was, I believe either WKAT or WIOD). The name
of the host - Larry King.

Shortly thereafter, Larry left Miami and the rest is history.

I challenge the proven liar, and libeler, McKelvy to dispute any of these facts
with any factual evidence he cares to fabricate from the diseased empty spaces
composing his deluded cranium.

No doubt he will choose to delete most of this post instead.

LOL!!!

(I apologize for appearing to be bragging about past or present
accomplishments, but since this despicable, loudmouthed, unbelievably stupid,
delusional, libeler and liar decided to completely embarass himself once again,
it was just too tempting to not assist him in making a fool of himself and
exposing his sociopathic behavior once again).

Nothing more needs to be said about his lies, so when he responds with more
bull****, I will respond with a standard, previously used, canned response that
perfectly describes this moron's basic character, motivations, and irrational
behaviors.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
(FL PY 2543)

Michael McKelvy

From: "Michael McKelvy"
Date: 12/24/2004 12:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time

"JBorg" wrote in message
m...

what??? wrote in message
JBorg" writes:
[...]

How would you know? When you responded to that post you gave your stock "I
have not read....." response.

So obviously, his sole purpose was to libel and
defame another person.

My sole pupose was to give people a chance to look at the ethics you're
supposed to abide by.

I chose to ignore this piece of unprovoked garbage
which he initiated. As did every other RAO poster.

Your code of ethics is garbage? Hmmm, how long have you felt this way?

[...]

So far you've failed to prove you exist, so what?

Bruce J. Richman

From: "Michael McKelvy"
Date: 12/27/2004 6:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

From: "Michael McKelvy"

[...]