Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] Algien@janetta.com is offline

Default Verso by Kettler CT 307 Elliptical Cross Trainer

Price:$699.00
Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B0012J7E1Q
Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0012J7E1Q

Sturdy, compact elliptical machine. Very tedious to put together as instructions are somewhat unclear (ie. difficult to tell which washers go where). 2 wheels in the front make it easy to maneuver. Plug in for the monitor (no batteries needed). Elliptical motion glides very smoothly and is virtually silent. Looks great, the only complaint is that the plastic coverings are difficult to install securely as they do not fit perfectly and the screws do not penetrate the plastic well enough for a seamless fit. But for the quality and overall workmanship, would recommend.
It took a while to figure out how to put it all together, but it was all doable. I thought I was missing some of the screws but they were in a holding position in some of the parts, so everything was there. The "cosmetic parts" (pieces of plastic that cover the joints) were tedious to apply. Still, it was all worth it in terms of the finished product. The assembled unit is strong, smooth, and silent. I had tested several brands in sporting goods stores but this is superior in terms of strength, ride, and warranty. The display panel is nothing fancy. There are no major bells and whistles. No gimmicks. But definitely high quality unit that is built to last.
This elliptical trainer is designed and built in Germany and is rock solid. Even purchasing probably the lowest end product, it is quality built. The monitor was confusing and the directions are not the best, but it is not so complicated that we can't figure it out. The noise level is non-existent. The footprint makes it possible to put in any room. The warranty was one of the best I found. I will reccommend this company and their products to everyone.
German engineering and design yielded the CT307, a reasonably priced, well made programmable elliptical exerciser with Heart Rate Control.
Enjoy a superior workout without leaving the home with the Verso CT 307 elliptical cross trainer. Offering a host of valuable features in a reasonably priced, compact frame, the CT 307 is ideal for serious workout enthusiasts and casual users who want to trim a few pounds and improve their cardiovascular health. The CT 307 is equipped with such features as a 30-pound drive system that's extremely smooth whether exercising in forward and reverse; ball bearings at each pivot point for added steadiness; and contact hand pulse sensors for measuring your heart rate. Users will also love the series of preset training programs--ideal for folks who enjoy the challenge of a computer-defined workout--and the pulse-directed programs, which respond to the pace of your heart rate. Other features include transport castors in the front for easy mobility, floor levelers in the rear, and an easy-to-read computer display. The German-engineered CT 307 measures 50.5 by 66.5 by 23 inches (W x H x D), weighs 116 pounds, and carries a two-year warranty on parts and a six-month warranty on labor. Specifications: Training computer: Time, revs, speed, training distance, calorie consumption, pulse, recovery pulse, strain graph, 8 programs Magnetic brake system (motor-controlled), 14 kg flywheel Adjustment of resistance from 1-16 Non-slip, adjustable treads Pulse rate measurement via hand sensors or ear clip Transport castors at front, height adjustment at rear Maximum user weight: 116 pounds Assembled Dimensions: 50.5" W x 66.5" H x 23" D Manufacturer's Warranty Parts - 2 years, labor - 6 months

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000A5CEUO
The Thirteenth Tale: A Novel:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=0743298039

ACCESSORIES: