Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] Angeles@elouise.com is offline

Default Little Tavern Deluxe Wine and Beverage Cooler

List Price:$149.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00008SJYO
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00008SJYO

It cools nicely. The smoked door is not what I thought it would be... I like it the way it is, but I was expecting a little more smokey... Nice little fridge!
This cooler will keep your wines at the prescribed temperature, but the controls are somewhat inaccurate, difficult to set and maintain at wine temperature (58-60) It's either 55 or less or 70 plus degrees, ok if you are just trying to avoid the hot summer temperature fluctuations. If I could do it again I would upgrade to something that had better temp controls.
I have bought several of these coolers and have had no problems. Hopefully I never will.
The first time I tried to use it, the cooler broke down. This item is a good for nothing piece of junk. The reason I say this is because I own it. I now have another wine cooler that works great from crate and barrel. When you think of buying a wine cooler dont buy this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for reading my review,Nico G. Hedley
Avanti's new 16 Bottle Wine Storage Cellar features all of the functionality and styling of larger, more expensive wine coolers for a fraction of the price. This affordably priced wine cellar provides an elegant and stable environment to chill and preserve your favorite bottles of wine. With the Avanti 16 Bottle Wine Cooler you can proudly display your wine collection without breaking the budget. The Avanti WC191BG has four temperature ranges and racking options, you can hold up to 16 wine bottles or just over 2 cases of beer. This unit is offered in an attractive black cabinet and interior with black coated racks. Comes with a 1 year warranty for parts and labor and 5 years for parts on the compressor and sealed system. Measures approximately 18.5W x 19L x 19.5H .

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Altec Lansing T612 Digital Speaker for iPod and iPhone (Black):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0014XKQY2
YogaAccessories 1/4" Extra Thick Deluxe Yoga Mat:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000HZHIUS
iPod Video Leather Case with screen protector 30, 60, 80GB, Black:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000EALPT6

ACCESSORIES:

Screwpull Lever Model Corkscrew with Foil Cutter and Bonus Stopper:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000DDUSH
Vibrating Mitt ChairTM - 32 Red:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001BO4ZBY
Lumisource WB-NWM OLIVE Neon Olive Mirror:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0018MR138
Lumisource TB-CAFE-SS Cafe Dinette Table - Stainless:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000V4TJIY

Braun Tassimo TA1200 Single-Serve Hot-Beverage System [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 May 21st 09 12:47 PM
Car Stereo in a Cooler nikechris26 General 8 July 12th 06 11:47 PM
Wine Lionel Audio Opinions 1 December 27th 04 12:44 PM
DIY CPU water cooler won't post,.. please send help Steve L. Pro Audio 2 October 26th 03 03:39 AM