Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

http://rapidshare.com/files/21461274..._Engineers.z02
http://rapidshare.com/files/21461804..._Engineers.z03
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462229..._Engineers.z04
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462541..._Engineers.z05
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462903..._Engineers.z06
http://rapidshare.com/files/21463208..._Engineers.z07
http://rapidshare.com/files/21463537..._Engineers.z08
http://rapidshare.com/files/21465136..._Engineers.z09

I'll save everybody a lot of trouble - I downloaded all 10 files and am now
receiving a "files corrupted" message when I try to extract it.

yes, I get an error message that the first one claims to be the last
part of a multi-part file.

Cheers

ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
bigwig bigwig is offline

Default audioXpress magazines - PDF

On 10 Apr, 20:20, Ian Bell wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:
"marty" wrote in message

Handbook_for_Sound_Engineers:

http://rapidshare.com/files/21460351..._Engineers.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/21460741..._Engineers.z01
http://rapidshare.com/files/21461274..._Engineers.z02
http://rapidshare.com/files/21461804..._Engineers.z03
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462229..._Engineers.z04
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462541..._Engineers.z05
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462903..._Engineers.z06
http://rapidshare.com/files/21463208..._Engineers.z07
http://rapidshare.com/files/21463537..._Engineers.z08
http://rapidshare.com/files/21465136..._Engineers.z09

I'll save everybody a lot of trouble - I downloaded all 10 files and am now
receiving a "files corrupted" message when I try to extract it.

yes, I get an error message that the first one claims to be the last
part of a multi-part file.

Cheers

ian- Hide quoted text -

I get the same symptoms on the Audio Express stuff
Matt
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"bigwig" wrote in message

On 10 Apr, 20:20, Ian Bell wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:
"marty" wrote in message

[...]

I have no problems unzipping these files:

http://rapidshare.com/files/21341099...ress4_2002.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/21340757...ress3_2002.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/21340260...ress2_2002.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/21340058...ress1_2002.zip

The PDFs are all fine, as well:

http://rapidshare.com/files/21341597...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/21342176...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/21342413...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/21342718...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/21342998...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/21343404...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/21343761...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/21344081...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/21344402...udioXpress.pdf

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
bigwig bigwig is offline

On 10 Apr, 23:10, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"bigwig" wrote in message

http://rapidshare.com/files/21341099...ress1_2002.zip

The PDFs are all fine, as well:

http://rapidshare.com/files/21341597...udioXpress.pdf

http://rapidshare.com/files/21344402...dioXpress.pdf- Hide quoted text -

Just going to try again. I had no probs with the first PDF and the
zipped up ones just having problems now since
http://rapidshare.com/files/21342718...udioXpress.pdf I get a
currupted file warning when I try to view yhem
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default A list of self-confessed thieves on RAT, was: audioXpress magazines -PDF

The self-confessed thieves in this thread a
marty
marty
Ian Bell
Arny Krueger
GregS
bigwig

The copyright of audioeXpress materials passed around between these
thieves is the property of:
Audio Amateur, Inc.
P.O. Box 876 / 305 Union Street
Peterborough, NH 03458-0876 USA
Toll Free: 888.924.9465 Phone: 603.924.9464
Fax: 603.924.9467

FYI.

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for thieves

marty wrote:

http://xxx.com/files/1234567/12_2001_audioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...ress4_2002.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...ress3_2002.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...ress2_2002.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...ress1_2002.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...udioXpress.pdf
http://rapidshare.com/files/1234567/...udioXpress.pdf

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Bell[_2_] Ian Bell[_2_] is offline

Andre Jute wrote:
The self-confessed thieves in this thread a
marty
marty
Ian Bell
Arny Krueger
GregS
bigwig

The copyright of audioeXpress materials passed around between these
thieves is the property of:
Audio Amateur, Inc.
P.O. Box 876 / 305 Union Street
Peterborough, NH 03458-0876 USA
Toll Free: 888.924.9465 Phone: 603.924.9464
Fax: 603.924.9467

FYI.

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for thieves

You had better check up on your copyright and defamation law before you
go accusing anyone of being a thief in a public forum.

Cheers

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Apr 11, 6:10*pm, Ian Bell wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
The self-confessed thieves in this thread a
marty
marty
Ian Bell
Arny Krueger
GregS
bigwig

The copyright of audioeXpress materials passed around between these
thieves is the property of:
Audio Amateur, Inc.
P.O. Box 876 / 305 Union Street
Peterborough, NH 03458-0876 USA
Toll Free: 888.924.9465 Phone: 603.924.9464
Fax: 603.924.9467

FYI.

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for thieves

You had better check up on your copyright and defamation law before you
go accusing anyone of being a thief in a public forum.

Cheers

Ian

You stole copyright material. If you think the material is not in
copyright, it is up to you to prove it. You can't. The material
belongs to Audio Amateur, Inc. of Peterborough, New Hampshire, USA,
and is offered for sale on their netsite.

If you think I defamed you by pointing out that you admitted publicly,
in this thread in forum, several times, to being a thief, you are at
liberty to sue me for defamation. Any good lawyer can find me and
serve me; any good lawyer will also tell you you have no case.

If you are ignorant of copyright law, you may read about it in several
of my books for other writers, listed at the reference under my
signature.

The smart thing for you to do, Ian, is not to bluster but to admit you
acted in ignorance, to apologize, and to dump the material you possess
without permission of the owners.

Andre Jute
Visit Andre's books at
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/THE%20WRITER'S%20HOUSE.html

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Wrong. Copyright infringement is not theft despite what the movie
people would have you believe.

Second you have no evidence I stole it. All you know is I referred to
copies posted here. That does not prove I copied them. For all you know
I may have hard copies I purchased or borrowed from the library.

Referring to an article is not a crime you idiot.

If you think the material is not in
copyright, it is up to you to prove it. You can't. The material
belongs to Audio Amateur, Inc. of Peterborough, New Hampshire, USA,
and is offered for sale on their netsite.

I don't dispute the copyright.

If you think I defamed you by pointing out that you admitted publicly,
in this thread in forum, several times, to being a thief, you are at
liberty to sue me for defamation. Any good lawyer can find me and
serve me; any good lawyer will also tell you you have no case.

Yes you did defame me. I did not admit to being a thief yet you accused
me of being one. That is defamation.

If you are ignorant of copyright law, you may read about it in several
of my books for other writers, listed at the reference under my
signature.

The only one ignorant of copyright law is you.

The smart thing for you to do, Ian, is not to bluster but to admit you
acted in ignorance, to apologize, and to dump the material you possess
without permission of the owners.

The only one blustering is you. The only one who needs to apologise is
you for defaming my character in a public forum.

Cheers

Ian

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Ian Bell wrote:
You had better check up on your copyright and defamation law before you
go accusing anyone of being a thief in a public forum.

Cheers

Ian

Andre Jute replied:

Ian Bell wrote:
Wrong. Copyright infringement is not theft despite what the movie
people would have you believe.

Copyright is property like any other property. Taking copyright
material without permission is theft, same as unauthorized possession
of any other property. The lawyers with whom you're threatening me in
an attempt to shut me up would tell you that much about ten seconds
after you finish your sorry tale of theft.

Second you have no evidence I stole it.

You've admitted the theft. Here, in your own words, is all the
evidence required that you stole copyright property, three times over:

1. Ian Bell wrote about stolen copyright material on Rapidsha
"Could you make these available somewhere that you can download more
than one without having to pay for it?"
How would you know that you cannot "download more than one without
having to pay" if you didn't download one already, tell us that, Ian?
By the way, incitement to theft, which you're clearly committing here,
is another crime.

2. Ian Bell wrote again about stolen copyright material on Rapidsha
"You are right - I was just too impatient I guess and I did not read
the
full message - just the bit in RED that said I have exceeded my
download
limit as a free user."
How could you have "exceeded your download limit" without having
downloaded some of the stolen material, tell us that, Ian?

3. Ian Bell wrote of copyright material he had stolen:
"yes, I get an error message that the first one claims to be the last
part of a multi-part file."
How could you get the error on "the first one" if you didn't first
steal it, tell us that, Ian?

I could deal with the rest of your despicable weaseling and lying in
the same manner by incriminating words out of your own mouth but why
bother?

With contempt.

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for thieves

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Ian Bell wrote:
Wrong. Copyright infringement is not theft despite what the movie
people would have you believe.

Copyright is property like any other property. Taking copyright
material without permission is theft, same as unauthorized possession
of any other property. The lawyers with whom you're threatening me in
an attempt to shut me up would tell you that much about ten seconds
after you finish your sorry tale of theft.

Depends on which country you are in. In the UK copyright infringement is
not theft. It is a civil tort for which the remedy is to sue.

Second you have no evidence I stole it.

You've admitted the theft. Here, in your own words, is all the
evidence required that you stole copyright property, three times over:

1. Ian Bell wrote about stolen copyright material on Rapidsha
"Could you make these available somewhere that you can download more
than one without having to pay for it?"
How would you know that you cannot "download more than one without
having to pay" if you didn't download one already, tell us that, Ian?

You still do not know if I also have hard copies.

By the way, incitement to theft, which you're clearly committing here,
is another crime.

2. Ian Bell wrote again about stolen copyright material on Rapidsha
"You are right - I was just too impatient I guess and I did not read
the
full message - just the bit in RED that said I have exceeded my
download
limit as a free user."
How could you have "exceeded your download limit" without having
downloaded some of the stolen material, tell us that, Ian?

See above.

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Ian Bell wrote:
[...]

If you have hard copies, why would you need to receive stolen goods as
well? Don't bother to answer. Everyone already knows what you've done
and are now trying to weasel out of.

Flick.

Andre Jute
Zero patience with fools who insult our intelligence
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Bell[_2_] Ian Bell[_2_] is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

major snippage

If you have hard copies, why would you need to receive stolen goods as
well? Don't bother to answer. Everyone already knows what you've done
and are now trying to weasel out of.

Clearly you will believe what you want to believe.

I'm done on this topic.

Cheers

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] fg031956@yahoo.fr is offline

On 10 avr, 07:16, "marty" wrote:
Handbook_for_Sound_Engineers:

http://rapidshare.com/files/21460351..._Engineers.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/21460741..._Engineers.z01
http://rapidshare.com/files/21461274..._Engineers.z02
http://rapidshare.com/files/21461804..._Engineers.z03
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462229..._Engineers.z04
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462541..._Engineers.z05
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462903..._Engineers.z06
http://rapidshare.com/files/21463208..._Engineers.z07
http://rapidshare.com/files/21463537..._Engineers.z08
http://rapidshare.com/files/21465136..._Engineers.z09

I have collected all the files.
I have tried to unzip with "Zipit" on a macintosh and it seems that
"Zipit" is asking for more than 9 files.
Missing file(s) ???

Thankyou

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On 27 mai, 20:03, flipper wrote:
On Wed, 27 May 2009 10:32:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On 10 avr, 07:16, "marty" wrote:
Handbook_for_Sound_Engineers:

http://rapidshare.com/files/21460351..._Engineers.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/21460741..._Engineers.z01
http://rapidshare.com/files/21461274..._Engineers.z02
http://rapidshare.com/files/21461804..._Engineers.z03
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462229..._Engineers.z04
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462541..._Engineers.z05
http://rapidshare.com/files/21462903..._Engineers.z06
http://rapidshare.com/files/21463208..._Engineers.z07
http://rapidshare.com/files/21463537..._Engineers.z08
http://rapidshare.com/files/21465136..._Engineers.z09

I have collected all the files.
I have tried to unzip with "Zipit" on a macintosh and it seems that
"Zipit" is asking for more than 9 files.
Missing file(s) ???

Thankyou

There's 10 files in the list.

yes, but the first file is only a "header". Zipit is seing 10 files
and ask for 10.
something like : rapidshare.com/files/xxxxxxxxx/
Handbook_for_Sound_Engineers.z10