Posted to rec.audio.car
Edward Z. Manire Edward Z. Manire is offline

Default spectacle locates Daoud AL-Jabr's column

billions and billions of dollars are diverted
from children and needy people to pay for it all.

o CALEA: all national infrastructure equipment must be designed
from the ground-up to be spied on by the government.

o Forfeiture laws mean:

- Federal and state officials now have the power to seize your
business, home, bank account, records and personal property,
all without indictment, hearing, or trial.

- Everything you have can be taken away at the whim of one or two
federal or state officials operating in secret

- The loss of basic American constitutional guarantees: due process,
the presumption of innocence, and the right to own and enjoy
private property

Imagine all that happened on one day.

What do you think would have happened next?

Civil war would have broken out.

We no longer live in the home of the brave, land of the free.

We are controlled by the hand of the Freeh, beating the Drum of Fear.

It happened slowly over decades, a steady
drum-beat of destruction of the American Way.

Solely for the benefit of those in power.

Not for the people.

It's supposed to be 'governmen

copyright impresss Daoud Ismat AL-Megrahi's injunction Hector W. Schoneck Car Audio 0 August 23rd 07 04:58 AM
attraction strokes Hussein Daoud bin Ahmad's fit Clint Hillsgrove Car Audio 0 August 23rd 07 03:38 AM
Steering column controls Tom Car Audio 0 February 22nd 07 01:16 PM
Question on 1960's Shure PA Column Speakers Dish Pro Audio 2 June 15th 04 11:19 PM
Critique My Reply from SOS "Readers Advice Column" JB Pro Audio 1 March 7th 04 10:58 PM