Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Condensor Condenser

Boring !

How about an audio topic ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

DonkeyBorg brayed:

Boring !
How about an audio topic ?

You sound like ****.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

DonkeyBorg brayed:

Boring !
How about an audio topic ?

You sound like ****.

You actually *smell* like it though !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Poopie vies to be Kroopologist #1

Good grief. Poopie B'ar applies his donkey wit and egests an abstraction.

How about an audio topic ?

You sound like ****.

You actually *smell* like it though !

I don't get it, Poopie. Please explain what you mean.

BTW, still waiting for your apologies for yesterday's gaffes. Remember?
First you said I was the only poster who is extra-extra mean to Mr. ****.
That is false and you should retract it. Then, in a desperate flailing
attack, you falsely claimed I made a spelling error in a 3-line post. You
have to eat those words too. Dumb donkey.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message

Good grief. Poopie B'ar applies his donkey wit and egests
an abstraction.

How about an audio topic ?

You sound like ****.

You actually *smell* like it though !

I don't get it, Poopie. Please explain what you mean.

Still waiting for the nice lady to change your depends, George?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

[dot] net wrote in message

Good grief. Poopie B'ar applies his donkey wit and egests
an abstraction.

How about an audio topic ?

You sound like ****.

You actually *smell* like it though !

I don't get it, Poopie. Please explain what you mean.

Still waiting for the nice lady to change your depends, George?

Depends ? Is that a 'nice word' for diapers ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Krooborg clumsily runs interference for DonkeyBorg.

Good grief. Poopie B'ar applies his donkey wit and egests
an abstraction.

How about an audio topic ?

You sound like ****.

You actually *smell* like it though !

I don't get it, Poopie. Please explain what you mean.

Still waiting for the nice lady to change your depends[sic], George?

Of course you would interpret Poopie's lame gibe literally, Turdy. In your
dimension of perpetual dementia, every statement is either a "fact" or a
"lie". I have a feeling, though, that even as feeble as Poopie is, he
doesn't claim to know anything about my hygiene habits.

BTW, did you succeed in selling any of your nicely aged turds to the Goose
Puke Sewage Museum? ;-)

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
YD YD is offline

Filtering a moonshine still? They do have condensors, you know.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.