Mike Clayton

Default Language lab software

I work in the language school at the local University. I'm about to embark
on replacing a cassette tape based lab with a bunch of eMac computers. A
nice thing would be an application that works the same way as a typical
language lab cassette machine - that is it replays a previously recorded
(or dumped) master track, then records student responses, then plays back
said responses, along with the original recorded material.

Anyone?

--
Mike Clayton