Mark Ellis

Default glasses for video monitoring?

It seems to me like the glasses they (used to?) sell that display
computer video would be ideal in a DAW mixing environment. A screen
that is as big as your field of vision would surely be able to display
one hell of a virtual mixer before your eyes. ,Anyone tried this? If
you could have a mouse in each hand and voice recognition to input
text, that'd be cool too.

Mark
markellis at
austin dot rr dot com
Carey Carlan

Mark Ellis wrote in
:

It seems to me like the glasses they (used to?) sell that display
computer video would be ideal in a DAW mixing environment. A screen
that is as big as your field of vision would surely be able to display
one hell of a virtual mixer before your eyes. ,Anyone tried this? If
you could have a mouse in each hand and voice recognition to input
text, that'd be cool too.

Is there a hi-res version? I don't remember seeing anything above 800x600.
And they aren't full field of view because they can't keep them in focus to
the edges.