Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tony F

Default mmdir2002 language REVEALED!

If you use an online translator and translate everything you say from
English to Spanish and then back to Spanish again, this is what you get!!!
Here is a copy of a post I started a while back. First, I'll show you what
I originally wrote, and then the same text in mmdir2002-speak.

Original post: "Just purchased this deck...first time Pioneer owner. Not
too shabby.
However, I can't get the display to show both the CD track number/elapsed
time AND the time at the same time. I would have figured that with the OEL
display this would have been as easy as cake. Did I miss something?"

And again in mmdir2002-speak: "It bought barely this platform. time Pioneer
owner ..first. Not too ragged. Nevertheless, I cannot obtain the unfold to
show the number/passed time CD trace AND the time al same time. Would have
figured that with the unfold of OEL that this would have been as easy as
biscuit. I lost I something?"

Ta da!!

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP (Just gettin' started)