NickD

Default NAD C521BEE - problems reading CDs

Hi all,

I have a C521BEE CD player, which I've had for about 6 months, that has
recently been giving me grief when trying to play CDs. Essentially,
I'll put a CD in, it'll scan it, and then claim 'no CD'. After
switching it off a couple of times and trying again, it will eventually
start playing, but frankly, it's starting to bug me...

Is this a common problem in NAD CD players? Anything I can do, other
than trying to take it back?

Cheers
Nick

i had that problem with my 521BEE as well..I think the problem is with
the transport mechanism..did u try placing a Book on top of it ? the
problem in mine just went awyw when I damped the tray with Blu Tack !
dont know the reason tho.. !

MOTU problems Owens Pro Audio 7 November 24th 04 11:17 PM
MOTU problems Owens Pro Audio 0 November 23rd 04 08:43 AM
Marantz Pro CDR 631 Problems...Help! Dano Pro Audio 0 June 30th 04 06:20 PM
Internet Song Database Problems and Solutions MS General 1 December 26th 03 08:16 PM