Posted to rec.audio.car
RymCo RymCo is offline

Default Shallow Head Unit

We are trying to find a CD/MP3 head unit that will fit into our custom
utility vehicle. I've found that most decks are about 6 1/8" to 6
3/4" in depth but we only have room for something around 4". Any
suggestions?

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

"Shallow Head Unit"

You know, when I first read that I imagined a head unit that could only play
MP3's about Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise or who Paris Hilton is dating at the
moment.

Wrong kind of shallow .

MOSFET

On Sep 30, 11:05 am, RymCo wrote:
We are trying to find a CD/MP3 head unit that will fit into our custom
utility vehicle. I've found that most decks are about 6 1/8" to 6
3/4" in depth but we only have room for something around 4". Any
suggestions?

Looking for a new head unit. [email protected] Car Audio 2 January 7th 07 08:18 PM
FORD factory 6 DISC CD unit. Can I ad an AMP and SUB to the factory system while keeping the stock head unit?? ben Car Audio 4 May 11th 06 10:35 AM
Need a head unit SHRED Car Audio 0 July 14th 05 02:05 PM
Need help with the head unit Vivek Kapoor Car Audio 7 March 3rd 05 05:58 PM
JVC Head Unit Help Jcasey22 Car Audio 0 January 3rd 05 09:04 PM