Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] mrwalker007@gmail.com is offline

Default Car CD Player doesn't reconize cd's...help!

I have a JVC KD-SX930, a fairly standard car cd player. This player
came with the car, and every time I insert a cd, the message reads
"please eject disk." I have tried using a lens cleaning disk, and
resetting the player, but nothing seems to work. The previous owner
said that he left the smae cd in the car all summer, and this was when
he started to have the problems. Any ideas?