Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] dgholt@gmail.com is offline

Default Pioneer P9850BT not working

Hi there,

Just thought I would ask if anyone is experiancing the same problme as
me.

I have a brand new Pioneer P9850BT BlueTooth CD headunit and everything
works brilliant, except for transfering my phone addressbook over to
the stereo. It needs to do this so I can use the headunit to search for
someone to call.

When I push the "transfer phonebook" button, it instantly disconnects
from my phone, which is a brand new Nokia 6280.... I have also tried it
with my mates Nokial N70, same problem. The head unit then seems to
'lock up' I have to push the back button to get to to function again
and it will then connect to the phone again.

Also the head unit doesnt report on the signal strength or battery
power like the manual says it should.

Has anyone experianced this before? What do I need to do to fix it?