Posted to rec.audio.car

Default FS: Hifonics ODIN "OLD SCHOOL" Amplifier EXTRA MINT CONDITION

Full harness, I used it at minimum gain the whole time I had it. Such a
beauty!

$120 plus $15 shipping.

remove the REMOVE THIS

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Just curious, what is with the "REMOVETHIS" business? An anti-spam
technique?

Thanks,
MOSFET

wrote in message
ups.com...
Full harness, I used it at minimum gain the whole time I had it. Such a
beauty!

$120 plus $15 shipping.

remove the REMOVE THIS

Posted to rec.audio.car

It's been so long since I posted in Ngroups, That was the old way of
reducing spam.

Computerized spam senders usually pick the name out of these groups and
send you loads of it.

Dont people do this anymore?

MOSFET wrote:
Just curious, what is with the "REMOVETHIS" business? An anti-spam
technique?

Thanks,
MOSFET

wrote in message
ups.com...
Full harness, I used it at minimum gain the whole time I had it. Such a
beauty!

$120 plus $15 shipping.

remove the REMOVE THIS

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Dont people do this anymore?

Probably. I don't know much about spammers. I change my Email account ID
every year or so, sometimes it just happens because I switch IP's, but
sometimes I do it simply as a SPAM reduction technique. I don't need Email
for my work so I just let my family and friends know when I change it. This
technique seems to work well as it appears to take about a year for all the
pests to find you. Sure, it's a bit of a hassle, but it's better than a
daily barrage of SPAM.

MOSFET