HiEndAudioSales

Default FS: SPECIAL ultra hi-end fiber optic cables

Our company has just designed the latest in hi-end digital audio cabling. For
once, its now possible to outperform those expensive digital coaxial
interconnects with this new breakthru in fiber optic technology.

Announcing an industry first: silver-shielded, ultra low resistance,
_balanced_ fiber optic twisted pair interconnects!!!

Professionals in the audio business has long recognized the benefits of
balanced line operation. Their noise rejection properties have been used for
years. But now, we bring this technology to you, but in the form of a
balanced _and_ fully shielded fiber optic cable. We use only the best
hand-picked fiber strands, specially matched to guarantee accuracy to 0.01%,
machine-twisted and specially-made double-wrapped shield. Yes, that's
right, even the silver shielding is balanced. Only the best!

By utilizing two fiber strands (one in-phase, and one 180 degrees
out-of-phase), any non-signal stray photons will be fully cancelled, for the
most pure digital transfer possible.

The benefits of electrically shielding fiber optics have only recently been
discovered, and are now available to you, the consumer. Our cable protects
against stray photons AND electrons. No other cabling scheme offers this much
protection.

Since this is a new concept, we're offering our cable at huge discounts, so
that folks will soon come to know how effective this breakthru really is. For
a limited time, we offer 3 foot lengths, terminated in quality gold-plated
toslink connectors (specially made to our specifications) for the low low
introductory price of $599. This offer won't last long, so order today.

We guarantee that our cables will make such a huge improvement in your sound,
that not even the most expensive Power Cord upgrades could compare. At any
price, by any brand. That's how confident we are that your ears will quickly
notice that you're using our premium digital interconnects.

So you don't forget, order before midnight tonite!

For more information, see our website: www.AudioAddict.com.

Enjoy the Music!!
John Fields

Default FS: SPECIAL ultra hi-end fiber optic cables RIPOFF ALERT!

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:31:11 +1000, OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
wrote:

On 4/1/04 7:01 PM, in article
, "HiEndAudioSales"
wrote:

Professionals in the audio business has long recognized the benefits of
balanced line operation. Their noise rejection properties have been used for
years. But now, we bring this technology to you, but in the form of a
balanced _and_ fully shielded fiber optic cable.

There is NO evidence that "balanced" optical cables are anything but another
fine scam from REARENDAUDIOSALES.

RIPOFF ALERT!

---
I guess you forgot what today is, and I guess you missed this:

QUOTE

So you don't forget, order before midnight tonite!

END QUOTE

;-)

--
John Fields
John Fields

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:31:11 +1000, OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
wrote:

On 4/1/04 7:01 PM, in article
, "HiEndAudioSales"
wrote:

Professionals in the audio business has long recognized the benefits of
balanced line operation. Their noise rejection properties have been used for
years. But now, we bring this technology to you, but in the form of a
balanced _and_ fully shielded fiber optic cable.

There is NO evidence that "balanced" optical cables are anything but another
fine scam from REARENDAUDIOSALES.

RIPOFF ALERT!

---
I guess you forgot what today is, and I guess you missed this:

QUOTE

So you don't forget, order before midnight tonite!

END QUOTE

;-)

--
John Fields

John Fields

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:31:11 +1000, OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
wrote:

On 4/1/04 7:01 PM, in article
, "HiEndAudioSales"
wrote:

Professionals in the audio business has long recognized the benefits of
balanced line operation. Their noise rejection properties have been used for
years. But now, we bring this technology to you, but in the form of a
balanced _and_ fully shielded fiber optic cable.

There is NO evidence that "balanced" optical cables are anything but another
fine scam from REARENDAUDIOSALES.

RIPOFF ALERT!

---
I guess you forgot what today is, and I guess you missed this:

QUOTE

So you don't forget, order before midnight tonite!

END QUOTE

;-)

--
John Fields
John Fields

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:31:11 +1000, OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
wrote:

On 4/1/04 7:01 PM, in article
, "HiEndAudioSales"