Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] laphlaw@gmail.com is offline

Default AUX input from mp3 player to JVC head unit

I don't know much about this, but this is what I want...

I have a JVC SX990
http://mobile.jvc.com/product.jsp?mo...ar chive=true

It has an AUX input on the front for an mp3 player. I have a cheap mp3
player that I would like to hook up to it. On this mp3 player, I have
an audio jack. My question is, how can I hook it up to my head unit?
I used a wire before that hooked up to my mp3 player, then had the RCA
left and right audio going to some computer speakers, and it worked
perfectly. Is there an adapter that will me to directly plug in my mp3
player directly to this head unit? THanks

Posted to rec.audio.car
Rick Brandt Rick Brandt is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't know much about this, but this is what I want...

I have a JVC SX990
http://mobile.jvc.com/product.jsp?mo...ar chive=true

It has an AUX input on the front for an mp3 player. I have a cheap mp3
player that I would like to hook up to it. On this mp3 player, I have
an audio jack. My question is, how can I hook it up to my head unit?
I used a wire before that hooked up to my mp3 player, then had the RCA
left and right audio going to some computer speakers, and it worked
perfectly. Is there an adapter that will me to directly plug in my mp3
player directly to this head unit? THanks

You just need a cable that has a mini stereo plug on both ends. Easy enough to
find.