Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

Default Test

testing to see if my email address shows differently so the spam will quit.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

yeah I know. hopefully it will at least not get worse.. It's only like 2 or
3 a day, but that's annoying as it is.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
"Brandonb" wrote in message
Too late, they already got it

Brandonb

Austin Becker wrote:
testing to see if my email address shows differently so the spam will

quit.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER

Posted to rec.audio.car
Vivek Vivek is offline

Will this reply show up?

Message is no longer available on the server
Outlook Express is unable to retrieve the requested message because
the server no longer has the message available.

a.. News servers regularly expire articles as they get older to make
space available for newer articles.
b.. IMAP servers can be accessed by multiple e-mail programs at the
same time. If you are using two programs to access your mail the list of
messages maybe out of date. Use the refresh command to update this list.

Outlook Express