Posted to rec.audio.car
John Comma Smith

Default Headunit curiosity.

Hello again,

I am looking around for headunits at crutchfield and am leaning towards
the Pioneer DEH-P5800MP. However I keep running across this Dual one
that looks alright. I have never heard or it so I was hoping for your
opinions:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-J8MzLsL...0&I=070XDM7610

Thanks for your time.
Posted to rec.audio.car
Vivek

Pioneer is having LPF and HPF which is a very good feature in my opinion.
Your speakers will play good longer. That extra 20 bucks is worth it. And
Pioneer HU are the most user friendly too.

"John Comma Smith" wrote in message
| Hello again,
|
| I am looking around for headunits at crutchfield and am leaning towards
| the Pioneer DEH-P5800MP. However I keep running across this Dual one
| that looks alright. I have never heard or it so I was hoping for your
| opinions:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-J8MzLsL...0&I=070XDM7610

| Thanks for your time.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

If I were going on looks alone - I would go with Dual hands down.
Twice. :-)
However, you're (probably) not going on just how something looks, so
you would want to go with Pioneer over Dual.
~Mister.Lull
John Comma Smith wrote:
Hello again,

I am looking around for headunits at crutchfield and am leaning towards
the Pioneer DEH-P5800MP. However I keep running across this Dual one
that looks alright. I have never heard or it so I was hoping for your
opinions:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-J8MzLsL...0&I=070XDM7610

Thanks for your time.

Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40

that dual looks too jumbled together. plus you get what you pay for,
and the pioneer has many more features and is undoubtedly higher
quality to begin with.

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

I agree with the part about getting what you pay for, but I think that
dual looks badass!
~Mister.Lull
KU40 wrote:
that dual looks too jumbled together. plus you get what you pay for,
and the pioneer has many more features and is undoubtedly higher
quality to begin with.

--
KU40

Posted to rec.audio.car
John Comma Smith

Mister.Lull wrote:
I agree with the part about getting what you pay for, but I think that
dual looks badass!

That is the whole reason I was asking because I thought the Dual would
look awesome in my car. But I do choose quality over looks. Thanks for
your guy's help.

For Sale Pioneer Headunit and EQ Fox Marketplace 0 May 12th 04 04:10 PM
For Sale Pioneer Headunit and EQ Fox Marketplace 0 May 12th 04 04:10 PM
Explorer audio headunit install Paul Scrutton Car Audio 4 March 7th 04 11:57 PM
buying a headunit scat131 Car Audio 15 October 15th 03 06:43 PM
Pioneer IP-BUS daisy chain... Pioneer headunit + AUX + Pioneer XM tuner... HELP! Tom R Car Audio 2 July 12th 03 03:18 PM