hydebee

Default help guys on wiring a amp

hey guys can someone email me some help, i bought a rowe r-4359a jukebox amp
,i am going to convert it to a home audio amp it uses 7868 tubes, i get
power to the rectifier tube but the 12ax7s and 7868 do not light up i was
told there was something similar to a soft start circuit but it looks like
all the wires have been removed how can i wire these now email me with any
ideals at

Bret Ludwig

One, it's worth more for a jukebox than any other application.

Two, if you do not have or can't read a schematic, put it aside now
and come back when you do, and can.