bordin

Default TKD Step Attenuator : Where to Buy ?

Hi,

I would like to buy TKD Step Attenuator. Is there any Internet
retailer carrying it ?

http://www.tkd-corp.com/02_products/p_04variable_a.html
P65CS250KΩ

Thanks,
--bordin
burbeck

On 26 Feb 2005 16:01:54 GMT, (bordin) wrote:

Hi,

I would like to buy TKD Step Attenuator. Is there any Internet
retailer carrying it ?

http://www.tkd-corp.com/02_products/p_04variable_a.html
P65CS250KΩ

Thanks,
--bordin

very interesting site like the look of the pots
took me awile but they have the info hidden away, go to contact me by
email they have agents us uk and germany
regards
bob
burbeck

hi,
i did not make myself very clear, the link and information is there
on the web page
just click on there email contact.
you will find the infomation your require there
regards bob