Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default In defense of Michael Jackson

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I figure that if Middius starts getting enough criticism here, he'll just
move on. After all, he came from *somewhere*. It's quite obvious that he

and
audio are strangers - his activities here are just opportunism.

Yes, as soon as George accumulates his desired pile of money from RAO, he
will leave.
How big a pile is your RAO earnings?

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I figure that if Middius starts getting enough criticism here, he'll
just move on. After all, he came from *somewhere*. It's quite
obvious that he

and
audio are strangers - his activities here are just opportunism.

Yes, as soon as George accumulates his desired pile of money from
RAO, he will leave.

Say what?

How big a pile is your RAO earnings?

What are you mumbling about?

md

Default In defense of Michael Jackson - yet another childish forgery

Im goning to submit a tip to the FBI to watch Arny for SEX CRIMES.

Actually we all should!

"Kurt Hamster" wrote in message
On 23 Nov 2003 15:37:07 -0800, transducr used
to say...

man...who'd you **** off?

Incidentally, i don't think that post is intended to "present [you] as
being a person who sympathises with Michael Jackson." I think it's
intent is to paint you as a pedophile.

yikes.

Krooger's just happy to be mentioned, period.

Ian Molton

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:40:12 GMT
"md" wrote:

Im goning to submit a tip to the FBI

Oh grow up.

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

tor b

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..

Some posting under the alias "George M. Middius" wrote:

Ian Molton said:

Im goning to submit a tip to the FBI

Oh grow up.

Are you unaware that Krooger admitted to his pedophilism on RAO?

Yes, I am, "George". So is everyone else. Google reference, please!

Arny Krueger

"tor b" wrote in message
om
. ..

Ian Molton said:

Im goning to submit a tip to the FBI

Oh grow up.

Are you unaware that Krooger admitted to his pedophilism on RAO?

Yes, I am, "George". So is everyone else. Google reference, please!

You're just temping George to do wrong again. He'll likely as not pull a
Dormer and assemble some creatively-edited out-of-context quotes. The true
story shows Middius and his buddies flooding RAO with his unspeakable
pedophile fantasies.