Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

Default Arny Krueger's New Year's Resolutions

New Years resolutions by Arny Krueger:

1. I will be meaner than in 2005
2. I will be more hypocritical in 2006
3. I will make fewer mistakes than in 2005. Scratch that. I will make fewer
admissions. Scratch that. I will continue to be perfect. I never make
mistakes.
5. Death to Subjectivists!
6. Help Mikey overcome his limitations. I don't think anything can be done.
Tragic, but he's a handy stooge.
7. Continue to destroy the High End. As long as those envelopes keep coming,
I'm not asking any questions.
8. Work on my personality. ABX can be used to determine why people don't
like me.
9. Pour some concrete for a new garden.
9. Buy new digital hearing aids so I can better evaluate audio equipment.
10. New project: make all composition of music conform to objectivist
principles.
11. Explore CIA mind control techniques on r.a.o.

There, eleven resolutions, done! Now email this to myself. It must never see
the light of day.