Steve

Default JBL or Polk Audio

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this question or not, so
if not perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.
In my hunt for a new sound system I've managed to narrow it down to 2
choices (Both at the same price $1300 CDN). I was hoping someone my offer
some input as I have no experience in sound shopping.
My primary listening is Blues, Jazz, Rock, Classical and Acoustical. And
also Home Theater surround sound. I live in an apartment so wall shaking
bass isn't important. What is important is quality.
Can anyone offer any suggestions.

"System A"
Receiver: Kenwood VR-8050
Center: Polk Audio CS1