Jimbo

Default Ripping From Vinyl

I looking to get start ripping vinyl but I have a few questions before
I start buying hardware.

I need to purchase a turntable and I was considering either the
Stanton STR8-80 or the STR8-150 turntables as both of them are self
grounded (I've had previous bad experiences getting correct grounds in
the past and I don't want to mess with it). I also want to use the
SPDIF output that both of these have.
Do any of you have any suggestions, experiences or observations with
either of these turntables?

I have a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card. Will that be adequate for
the task? If not what would you recommend that would be below the $200
prices point?

Cartridges. Any recommendations here other than the Stanton 680HP that
comes with the 150 or the Stanton 520 SK cartridge that comes with the
STR8-80?

Recommendations for editing and/or clean up software?

This turntable set-up will only really be used for ripping vinyl and
won't be used to DJ or anything else for that matter.

I would like to have as good of results as I can get, but I don't want
to make a lifetime project out of this. It does not have to be 100%,
97% is just fine.