Lincoln King-Cliby

Default Blocking Phantom

Hello and thanks for answering my previous questions.

Here's one where I know I've seen the answer here before, but Google
isn't giving me what I'm looking for.

I have a device where the manufacturer is not sure if its balanced
output (on phoenix blocks) is phantom protected or not. I'd rather not
be the test case for them, but have to leave the global phantom switch
on the mixer on to make other things work.

How can I make sure that I don't send phantom to the device? I have to
stay balanced due to some noise issues in the room, and I know I've
seen the answer before...But you can never find what you want when you
need it.

Thanks -- as always --

Lincoln