Default Voice Talents Wanted

Hello!

Experienced Voice Actors or Voice Talent with
ISDN studio capabilities interested in working
with a national talent agency, please visit
ProComm Studio Services online at

http://www.procommss.com/contact_jobs.php

We're constantly expanding our worldwide voice
roster. Want to have your voice made available
to thousands of top ad agencies and work with the
cool ProComm team? We can't promise anything but
if your style fills a niche we don't have, this
could be the start of a great relationship!

Thanks!!
Talent Liasion

Raymond

Date: 12/7/04 12:53 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hello!

Experienced Voice Actors or Voice Talent with
ISDN studio capabilities interested in working
with a national talent agency, please visit
ProComm Studio Services online at

http://www.procommss.com/contact_jobs.php

We're constantly expanding our worldwide voice
roster. Want to have your voice made available
to thousands of top ad agencies and work with the
cool ProComm team? We can't promise anything but
if your style fills a niche we don't have, this
could be the start of a great relationship!

Thanks!!
Talent Liasion

I'd think twice before sending anything to someone who signs a letter "Talent
Liasion", and not put there name.