sticks12

Default HOT 6pc Custom Drumset - 100%Maple - MUST SELL!

This listing is for a 2 year old 100% maple custom drum set. The set
has never been taken out of the house (except the snare a few times).
It is in perfect condition! I have to reluctantly get rid of it because
I'm moving. This kit sounds INCREDIBLE! It has been compared to DW and
Tama maples in construction quality and sound by countless professional
drummers across the country. Here's the configuration: (Depth x Width)
=B7 18x22 Bass Drum
=B7 6x13 Snare (die cast rims)
=B7 8x8, 8x10, 10x12, 12x14 Toms
=B7 2 tom stands with holders & floor tom legs
The following hardware is in black chrome: Tom rims, bass drum legs,
floor tom legs, & tension rods. The following hardware is black powder
coated: Snare rims, & RIMS mounts.
The lugs are custom made out of aluminum and are black. These help to
make the drum lighter which increases tom resonance. The snares on the
snare drum are RhythmTech Active. Gives it a great sound.
The retail on this kit brand new is $2605. The Primal series. Check it
out... http://www.medicinemandrums.com/products.htm
As you can see, the quality of these drums is outstanding. Many
professional drummers use these drums!
As an honest disclosure, you will see a slight difference in the 8 inch
drum color/finish than the rest of the drums. I had it made after I had
the other drums for a year. It is VERY close to the others though. From
a few feet away you can't really tell the difference let alone being on
a stage far away!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a professional custom
drum set at a great deal! My loss is your gain.....

PHOTOS: http://home.comcast.net/~lahorvat/MMan%20photos.htm

I'm asking $1400 OBO. Will negotiate.
Prefer Paypal. Money Orders also accepted.
NO Trades. NO CASHIERS CHECKS.