Macross

Default MP3 Head Unit

Not being that clued up on car head units, I am turning to you guys for
advice.

I am looking for a MP3 head unit for my car; I have looked at some but
don?t know which one to pick for the best sound and features. My budget
is between £250 - £350.

JVC EXAD KD-SHX701
JVC EXAD KD-LHX501
Alpine CDA-9812RB
Blaupunkt BLA-BREMENMP74
Clarion DXZ848RMC

The dash on my car is silver, so I would prefer the unit to be either
silver or have silver on it. I would consider a black unit if the sound
and features were better than all the rest.

ANY help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Macross
jamie

trying to decide between Pioneer Premier p860 and Alpine 9815/33. any
comments on these models? does the premier really have 24-bit dac vs
Alpine's 1-bit? can we 'hear' the difference?