Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

Default Follow up to "Arny's Embarrassing post"

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Since I continue to stand behind the contents of the post, I have no
reason to delete it.

Case proved! Guilty as charged.

Only based on some totally crazy thinking. Basically Terry, you're
claiming that I deleted a post that I have no problems with, before of
after it is reposted.

So you do admit is was your post? And you also concede that that you abused
me when actually answering a post by ruff?

So finnaly some truth comes out!

Actually, the post is far more embarassing to you than I, Terry.

What an absurd notion!? You answer another person's post believing it was
me and have the temerity to imagine it I somehow am embarrassed by it?

In that post you threaten to plonk me, which you failed to follow though
on, this post being absolute proof of that.

Listen up lame brain **IT WAS RUFF YOU WERE TALKING TO!!!** I am not ruff!
Ruff is a different real person! YOU were talking to RUFF but abusing me!
Ruff said he was going to plonk you! Geez I have to go blue in the face to
get you to understand a simple concept like who you are actually talking
(abusing) to!

Arny you are a total nut case and even argue with yourself on occasions so I
can see no benefit in continuing any rational conversations with you
**EVER** again. Just out of shear pettiness and for a laugh I will continue
to snipe at you from the sidelines and continue to inform any of your future
victims all about you.

All I can say is the term "GOIA" (Good Old Insane Arny) is just so apt and
you apparently wear it as a badge of pride.

TT (the real one, not ruff)

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
roughplanet roughplanet is offline

"TT" wrote in message

[...]

The Krooborg is what results when someone with an ego the size of Tom
Cruises' mates with a person whose IQ is the size of a gnat's.

I can see no good reason to discuss anything else with him, as, like his
fellow control freaks, he is incapable of rational discussion if it means
(a) he is wrong, (b) it requires a sense of humour, or (c) it means he has
to apologise.

You have just shown him, clearly & concisely, that he has made a complete
fool of himself by confusing you and me, and probably thought , as I did,
that you had already done this once before.

But it is apparent that he failed to understand your previous explanation
and the fact that we all had a damn good laugh at his expense, which clearly
shows one of the following:

(a) that he IS in fact illiterate and cannot understand what other people
write

(b) that he is so full of himself that he just doesn't bother reading other
people's
posts

(c) that he is dyslectic & CAN'T read other people's posts or

(d) that his sense of humour, being non-existent, means that he simply
cannot
understand when people are laughing at him.

Any or all of the above mean that he is to be pitied rather than laughed at,
so Arny, I for one am sorry for making you the brunt of so many jokes and
the laughing stock of this newsgroup.
I hope that, being the Christian that you are, you will forgive me and the
others for not realising that you are deserving of our sympathy rather than
our scorn. NOT! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH you dickwad.

ruff

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"roughplanet" wrote in message
u...
"TT" wrote in message

[...]

That's pretty much my view, Ruff. I shall avoid direct contact with
Arny in the future (who knows, this social melanoma may well be
contageous:-)))

But, now that I have your attention, please tell me what got you
interested in MD (new thread, if poss. Let's get get this group
back on its feet and talking audio a.s.a.p)

Best regards
Iain