Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default A Historic Moment

(( I told you I studied at the Ashram of Sri Don Cornelius. Apprently Obama
did too. Bret.))

A Historic Moment

"It must bring deep joy to African-Americans that the first black

Presidential nominee turns out to be an exotic who grew up quarantined off
from African-American culture except for what he could glean from watching
"Soul Train" on TV."

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2008/06/h...al-moment.html

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/