bj

Default Echo Gina da converter vs Apogee da converter

I already know that there is a certain diffential between Apogee ad
converter and Echo Gina ad converter..

but

audio card(Echo gina) has relatively better Da converter than Ad
converter
therefore, It seems that Echo gina Da converter don't have much
differential with apogee da converter
but , I am not sure

I moved up to a Lynx L22 from a Gina24. No contest, the Lynx is a
better sounding card. FYI, Echo has better drivers.

DaveT

JC,
Echo drivers were very consistent in quality, installation, and the
like. I got used to that.
Lynx has been slow to get a WDM driver that works as it should in Sonar
4P. I have the latest driver, but I'm still having trouble getting it
to work properly in WDM mode. ASIO is fine so I use that.

DaveT

Echo Gina 24 s/pdif faulty clocking aanaddha Pro Audio 15 May 26th 04 05:10 PM
Echo Gina 24 s/pdif faulty clocking aanaddha Pro Audio 0 May 25th 04 10:34 PM
Echo Gina 24 s/pdif faulty clocking aanaddha Pro Audio 0 May 25th 04 10:34 PM
Echo Gina Nick J. Pro Audio 4 September 10th 03 07:14 PM
Echo Gina Nick J. Tech 4 September 10th 03 07:14 PM