Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default More treason from the loony right wingers

Scottie, did you hear about this? The loony right wing is up in arms because
President Obama invited every schoolchild to listen to his speech on TV next
week. Horrors! The boogeyman wants to address the children! Wait, of course
you knew about it. I'm sure you voted in favor at the loony bin meeting you
attended.

I wonder how far this lunacy goes in the guns-and-religion sanctuaries
fostered by the loony right wing. Do y'all pray for somebody to assassinate
Obama? Do you throw darts at Michelle's picture? Do you swear sacred oaths on
your assault rifles?

You can tell us the truth, Witless. Ain't none of us in the Secret Service.
;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 7, 4:32*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Scottie, did you hear about this? The loony right wing is up in arms because
President Obama invited every schoolchild to listen to his speech on TV next
week. Horrors! The boogeyman wants to address the children! Wait, of course
you knew about it. I'm sure you voted in favor at the loony bin meeting you
attended.

I wonder how far this lunacy goes in the guns-and-religion sanctuaries
fostered by the loony right wing. Do y'all pray for somebody to assassinate
Obama? Do you throw darts at Michelle's picture? Do you swear sacred oaths on
your assault rifles?

You can tell us the truth, Witless. Ain't none of us in the Secret Service.
;-)

Is this the latest thing the right is really REALLY mad about?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Scottie, did you hear about this? The loony right wing is up in arms because
President Obama invited every schoolchild to listen to his speech on TV next
week. Horrors! The boogeyman wants to address the children! Wait, of course
you knew about it. I'm sure you voted in favor at the loony bin meeting you
attended.

I wonder how far this lunacy goes in the guns-and-religion sanctuaries
fostered by the loony right wing. Do y'all pray for somebody to assassinate
Obama? Do you throw darts at Michelle's picture? Do you swear sacred oaths on
your assault rifles?

You can tell us the truth, Witless. Ain't none of us in the Secret Service.
;-)

Is this the latest thing the right is really REALLY mad about?

They are SO mad! ooooh!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 7, 9:06*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Scottie, did you hear about this? The loony right wing is up in arms because
President Obama invited every schoolchild to listen to his speech on TV next
week. Horrors! The boogeyman wants to address the children! Wait, of course
you knew about it. I'm sure you voted in favor at the loony bin meeting you
attended.

I wonder how far this lunacy goes in the guns-and-religion sanctuaries
fostered by the loony right wing. Do y'all pray for somebody to assassinate
Obama? Do you throw darts at Michelle's picture? Do you swear sacred oaths on
your assault rifles?

You can tell us the truth, Witless. Ain't none of us in the Secret Service.
;-)

Is this the latest thing the right is really REALLY mad about?

They are SO mad! ooooh!

If 2pid starts frothing at the mouth again they may forego the rabies
treatments and put him down.

Clyde will probably just get the shots.

Treason! Limbaugh turns traitor! George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 2 January 22nd 09 11:31 PM
Treason, 2pid, plain and simple Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 146 July 16th 08 01:39 AM
Dear Right Wingers George Pro Audio 52 July 8th 04 01:06 AM
Some reasons not to be angry all you left wingers Phil Audio Opinions 0 January 8th 04 08:55 PM