Richard Tomkins

Default System Setup question

What do you do to set the balance of everything when you install a car
stereo?
1. How do you set the actual levels of the crossovers to be in balance with
each other, especially if you have multiple amplifiers?
2. How do you set the various amplifier level inputs to be in balance with
each other?
3.Do you adjust the stereo image for the position of the driver, or do you
adjust it to be in the middle of the car?

rtt

Tony Fernandes

Adjust everything by ear. In other words, play some music and adjust it
until it sounds best.

As far as tweaking the sound for a particular position in the car, unless
you want your passenger to get the better sweet spot, I would adjust
everything so it sounds best to you while sitting in the driver's seat.
Obviously, having amps or EQs that you can sit in your lap would be very
beneficial here.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

s.com...