CarTronixs

Default Inventory Selling Out

Hey guys... Just wanted to let everyone know I am selling all my
remaining inventory on ebay. Pick up some quality equipment cheaply and
help me move on to my new business ventures. Also, if anyone is
interested in purchasing my old website, supplier lists, customer lists
or anything else, email me at

Here is the ebay link:

http://tinyurl.com/tap3

Thanks guys and enjoy thumping.
--
CarTronixs
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=163802

selling Brax X2000 Maniac Car Audio 1 July 4th 03 08:32 PM
Selling: Brax X2000 devil Car Audio 1 July 1st 03 01:46 AM